Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Free Stuff – Pedals (LOOK)
  • bagpuss72
    Free Member

I have been given a bag of pedals by one of my visually impaired members who rides in the blind tandem club at work to see if anyone wants them – they are not spds or whatever it is you call them they have ‘look’ written on them and one side you can use as flat pedals or he said they can be adapted

They’re def in need of a clean but I didn’t want to say no as he’d trailed in especially with them are they worth me sticking them on ebay for him or does anyone have a use for them if you can collect from Rammy you can have them I’ll try and take a photo see what Binners says they are later

mustard
    Free Member

something like this

They’re roadie pedals

brooess
    Free Member

They’ll be worth something if they’re like that. Decent pair of roadie SPDs. Need to try and sell them with the cleats if poss

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Interested in a pair as I’ve one pair of pedals and 2 boad bikes currently!

Cougar

Give a few away to STW peeps, ebay the rest, split the proceeds with the donor. (Apart from being a good cause, it might secure you further cast-offs…)

steveoath
    Free Member

These are great pedals, I use them on my road bike. Easily one of the best clipless systems about.

cookeaa

I’ll say yes please to free pedals. I pay postage I take it. email in profile…

mudshark
    Free Member

I’d like to suggest that they be auctioned and proceeds given to an appropriate charity.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Or how about donate them to Manchester Velodrome to use on youngsters’ bikes or something like that?

mikey74
    Free Member

and one side you can use as flat pedals or he said they can be adapted

[quote]

That picture does not resemble that.

They sound more like this:

Look Quartz

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Hi all

They’re white (well pretty much in need of a clean) they’re not red or black like the ones you’ve done pictures of.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!! Can you describe them please.

He was going to chuck them away so can’t imagine they’re worth much had one email for a pair, think there’s 3 pairs

RobHilton
    Free Member

Regardless of colour – if they’re the shape of the pedal mustard posted a piccy of I’d be interested in a pair & would offer postage, a donation to a charity of your choice and un-ending deference in return.

YGM

bagpuss72
    Free Member

un-ending deference eh? I have no idea what that means but I’m liking the sound of it!!!

Binners is going to check what they actually are and I’ll take a photo later I’ve had two emails through so one pair left to next emailer, all contributions for postage and a donation to my charity I work for would be great

Ill post again tomm
    Debs

Juicy_plum
    Free Member

Sorry for the hijack, but I have a pair of road pedals I would like to send out for a donation to a charity of the receivers choice or Bagpuss72’s charity. No cleats I’m afraid.

pdonholiday AT hotmail DOT com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Free Stuff – Pedals (LOOK)’ is closed to new replies.