Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is it so far fetched to suppose that governments who are prepared to fund and train the people they then cast as their enemies and lie about motives for war (go on, show me the weapons of mass destruction)are not working in the public interest, but in the interest of those who will line their pockets, especially when the worlds most powerful bank is a private concern?

Yeah we know that Tony Blair took us to war on a lie. It’s not a secret, everyone knows there were no WMDs. So what has that got to do with Bilderberg ?

And what has it got to do with Alex Jones’s rant on Andrew Neil’s politics programme that Bilderberg was behind, quote : “nazi german plan to take over countries economically” and that, quote : we are in a police state” ?

Did you notice that Andrew Neil told him to shut up just as he was mentioning Porton Down and nerve gas

Actually Alex Jones doesn’t shut up, he responds by saying “I’m here to warn people, you keep telling me to shut up, this isn’t a game,our government is building FEMA camps …..” and so the conspiracy rant goes on.

And if the BBC is part of the global conspiracy with “a history of links with Mi5” as you claim, why didn’t they just edit out the bits they didn’t want people to hear, instead of telling Alex Jones to “shut up” ? The BBC aren’t very good at this conspiracy stuff are they ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Yeah we know that Tony Blair took us to war on a lie. It’s not a secret, everyone knows there were no WMDs. So what has that got to do with Bilderberg ?

It may have nothing to do with Bilderberg… but why the secrecy and why the multiple accounts of intimidation from investigating journalists?… and why did Tony Blair lie in parliament about his attendance to the group in 1993… check the body language at the mention of a conflict of interests:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQf2-3EiAxs[/video]

And what has it got to do with Alex Jones’s rant on Andrew Neil’s politics programme that Bilderberg was behind, quote : “nazi german plan to take over countries economically” and that, quote : we are in a police state” ?

Alex Jones rant was pretty wild; however, there is documented evidence that the Nazi’s did formulate the original plan for the EEC (search ‘red house report’)… also, considering recent revelations of GHCQ and PRISM, not to mention the police raid on G8 protesters, it is fair to say we live in a police state.

Actually Alex Jones doesn’t shut up, he responds by saying “I’m here to warn people, you keep telling me to shut up, this isn’t a game,our government is building FEMA camps …..” and so the conspiracy rant goes on.

I daresay Alex is talking about the US government:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkSkQgnEV-Q[/video]

And if the BBC is part of the global conspiracy with “a history of links with Mi5” as you claim, why didn’t they just edit out the bits they didn’t want people to hear, instead of telling Alex Jones to “shut up” ? The BBC aren’t very good at this conspiracy stuff are they ?

The BBCs links with Mi5 are documented fact and as I’ve already shown with the charity comission’s documents of the Bilderberg association, one of the 3 members of the trust is a senior executive of the BBC.

Also, Sunday politics is broadcast live, and in the event, Alex Jones’ rant was such that it was a good tool to discredit not only him personally, but by association the so called ‘conspiracy nuts’ who are working to ensure the transparency the government so falsely promises.

piemonster

are to be exposed in a new BBC series

😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

it is fair to say we live in a police state.

😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

are to be exposed in a new BBC series

Doh!! I’ll give you that one 😆

of sorts… I’m not suggesting we are under a totalitarian regime, but all too often the police pop up in huge numbers when democratic protests are happening… paid for by the people to oppress the people.

piemonster

I’m not suggesting we are under totalitarian oppression

😀

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Like Santa, I just keep giving, now where’s my brandy 🙂

piemonster

Hmmm brandy. That’s usually the bottle that comes out when there’s sod all left in the drinks cabinet

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Sent you email jivehoney 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)’ is closed to new replies.