Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Im not a fan of Alex jones BUT 90% of his content is good, but the way he goes about things and the bullcrap 10% tells me something about him!

Hilarious from what i can see 90% of his content is him screaming shouting and ranting like a mad man with no facts.

I have heard drunks raving who have made more sense that that fruit job
    l.

Flouride IS a poison

water will poison you if you drink enough ..i dont think ther eis anything that cannot kill you if you consume enough tbh…oh hold on it seems BS arguments dont kill you no matter how potent…what a shame

Three_Fish
    Free Member

water will poison you if you drink enough ..i dont think ther eis anything that cannot kill you if you consume enough tbh

The concern is not that flouride will kill people.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTfyo0Xz_c[/video]

edit: that link won’t embed for some reason.

piemonster

I like the existence of a blog called “thisdarknessmustend”

Junkyard
    Free Member

this is the top comment on that video

I started learning how cures for cancer have been suppressed for so long and to this day they are still pushing radiation on cancer patients which actually fuels cancer rates and destroys? the immune system at a alarming rate I was irate. I had to watch my grandmother who had lung cancer get forced into chemotherapy when before she did it was perfectly fine, it killed her.

I aint got 20 mins to dedicate to this subject so precise please to their claim

Three_Fish
    Free Member

this is the top comment on that video

That has nothing to do with either the content of the documentary or the people who made it.

I aint got 20 mins to dedicate to this subject so precise please to their claim

You’ll have to excuse me as I don’t quite understand your use of English. If you don’t have 20 mins to spend gathering facts and information on a subject, I’d suggest that you also refrain from trying to argue with people about it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

That has nothing to do with either the content of the documentary or the people who made it

I never claimed it was but it may be indicative of the type of person it appeals to

You’ll have to excuse me as I don’t quite understand your use of English.

If you dont understand it how have you managed to comment? What a lucky guess there.

If you don’t have 20 mins to spend gathering facts and information on a subject, I’d suggest that you also refrain from trying to argue with people about it.

Is it really beyond you to give me the argument in a sentence or two?
    You can be as patronising as you need if that helps 🙄
    Here try this
    What is their concern about the poison fluoride?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What is their concern about the poison fluoride?

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That’s the way your hardcore Commie works.

I first became aware of it during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue… a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

crikey
    Free Member

L’essence d’Ernest, pour homme, naturellement.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

For some balanced, reasonable and amusing conspiracy fact, try this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrOtZcnO9B8[/video]

For some eye opening revelations which appear to have significant basis in fact, but insufficient conclusive evidence as yet, google (or your chosen non invasive search engine) ‘kengate’

And just so’s you know, I’m happy to drink out of the tap 😀

CountZero

Be careful, the owls are not what they seem…

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I never claimed it was but it may be indicative of the type of person it appeals to

Does it?

If you dont understand it how have you managed to comment? What a lucky guess there.

I said that I didn’t quite understand. I could infer with a degree of confidence that you weren’t able or prepared to spend any time researching yourself a topic that you evidently know virtually nothing about, preferring to somehow argue your way to some kind knowledge. This was a scenario that I didn’t want to engage in.

You can be as patronising as you need if that helps

Why do you feel patronised?

Is it really beyond you to give me the argument in a sentence or two?

Which argument?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Which argument?

The full half hour argument he paid for.

nealglover
    Free Member

I said that I didn’t quite understand. I could infer with a degree of confidence that you weren’t able or prepared to spend any time researching yourself a topic that you evidently know virtually nothing about, preferring to somehow argue your way to some kind knowledge. This was a scenario that I didn’t want to engage in.

Christ on a bike man, just summarise the YouTube video’s main points so that people who actually know how to research things properly can tell you it’s a load of crap you shouldn’t have wasted 20 minutes watching.

Junkyard
    Free Member

This was a scenario that I didn’t want to engage in.

that would be considerably more convincing if it were not for the part you are constantly replying and yet oddly saying nothing beyond some gentle name calling and dissing. Despite all this no one is any the wiser to your point.

Which argument?

No idea I did not watch the clip
    I did however give a question [numerous times] which was the only part of my response you did not copy or reply to 🙄

It is rather amusing [ and tragic] that you are arguing and getting upset when no one even knows what your point is and you , despite offers, are still refusing to give it.

The full half hour argument he paid for.

it is only 20 minutes long and with some effort i think we could shorten it

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

For some eye opening revelations which appear to have significant basis in fact, but insufficient conclusive evidence as yet, google (or your chosen non invasive search engine) ‘kengate’

Anyone have any thoughts on KENGATE? 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Barbie knew nothing about kengate IMHO

nealglover
    Free Member

As you didn’t make any comment and simply posted a picture I can only assume the reason you posted it is to demonstrate guilt by association.

So Frank Bruno is a Murderer, Rapist and Peadophile then.

That was your point right ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As you didn’t make any comment and simply posted a picture I can only assume the reason you posted it is to demonstrate guilt by association.

So Frank Bruno is a Murderer, Rapist and Peadophile then.

That was your point right ?

It is a sinister and suspicious photo; come to your own conclusions~ the full meaning of it is as much of a mystery to me as your hostility.

Lets gauge your reaction to this one:

nealglover
    Free Member

It is a sinister and suspicious photo; come to your own conclusions~ the full meaning of it is as much of a mystery to me as your hostility.

No hostility here.

You posted a photo with no comment or reason stated. I guessed what you were trying to show by posting it.

What exactly is it that you find “sinister and suspicious” about the photo then ?

Lets gauge your reaction to this one:

My reaction to that one is …..

Why do “truth seekers” seem to love posting random pictures without an explanation as to the reason, or commenting as to the point they are trying to prove by posting them.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Lets gauge your reaction to this one

It looks like Frank Bruno’s inauguration into Grand Order of Water Rats, a show business charity who’s motto is Philanthropy, conviviality and social intercourse, and who’s members have included Max Bygraves, Norman Wisdom, and Tommy Cooper.

Should we be worried then ?

Is part of the New Order/illuminati/World Government global conspiracy ?

What does David Icke say ?

Grand Order of Water Rats

atlaz
    Free Member

I still think jivehoneyjive is kaesae or possibly one of his disciples

nealglover
    Free Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Order_of_Water_Rats

Oh dear jivehoneyjive 🙂

Bit of an own goal that one eh.

You will have to pretend you posted that picture as a red herring now won’t you, and that you didn’t actually think it was “sinister and suspicious” like the other one.

Come to think of it, maybe that why “truth seekers” like to post pictures without actually commenting on them, so they can invoke a sort of pictorial Edinburgh Defence and claim they hadn’t actually got it totally wrong after all 🙄

soobalias
    Free Member

the only conspiracy here is, who is this jivehoneyjive dude?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Reading the thread would help…

which makes you wonder about the whole Jimmy Savile thing, especially as he was a suspect in the Yorkshire ripper case

Five seconds’ googling would suggest that’s nonsense. Seemingly he offered to be a liaison, which is weird but doesn’t make him a suspect.

So having a cast made of his teeth to compare with bite marks on the victims makes him free of all suspicion does it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229786/Jimmy-Savile-Yorkshire-Ripper-Cast-DJs-teeth-check-bites-left-Peter-Sutcliffes-victims.html

Definitely nothing that would’ve been picked up by any intelligence agencies working within the BBC…

So, we have Jimmy Savile, who was evidently a suspect of the Yorkshire Ripper investigation and has struck up a friendship with Peter Sutcliffe, who was charged with the crimes… is that not a touch strange, especially considering Saviles access to Broadmoor, granted through government channels (Edwina Currie reported to Ken Clarke funnily enough). Frank Bruno’s role remains a mystery, though Phil Collins certainly seems to have an expressive face…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0W1rK77T10[/video]

I’m not saying I know exactly what went on, because I don’t, but I do know there is plenty in this world that stinks… I doubt you’ll dedicate the time to read this, but if you do, I’d like your opinion:

http://thisdarknessmustend.blogspot.co.uk/

soobalias
    Free Member

you are right, i cba to read all that

if you want my half arsed opinion, all the links* are to recent media stories, it makes your blog post look like any other “feed em what they want” media tripe spinning conjecture on the flimsiest of facts after the event in the hope of raising your own profile.

*links further down do relate to older stories.

mix it up a bit, capture the readers attention earlier…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback… it’s not my blog though 😆

I have a questioning nature~ if you choose to believe what you are fed, whilst the scandals keep erupting time and again to prove otherwise, so be it…

(cough) denial (cough) 😉

MSP

From one of the links (the daily mail, no less, they would never make shit up to just sell papers).

Police knew Savile used prostitutes, according to friend of dentist involved

That’s me convinced, I just can’t argue against cold hard facts like these.

I have a questioning nature~ if you choose to believe what you are fed,

If only you did question any of the crap evidence you have posted,

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m not saying I know exactly what went on, because I don’t

Your right, you really don’t have a clue do you.

I have a questioning nature

No you don’t.

You seem to have the exact opposite in fact.

You immediately dismiss the “mainstream” view, and immediately and blindly accept anything else.

That’s not a questioning nature.

nealglover
    Free Member

Anyway, how about that Frank Bruno / Water Rats picture ?

Why did you post that ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If only you did question any of the crap evidence you have posted,

Would you like to provide conclusive evidence to counter the assertions presented?

Anyway, how about that Frank Bruno / Water Rats picture ?

Why did you post that ?

Well I had to give you something to cling to, so you could poo poo it in an emotive outburst didn’t I? 😆

nealglover
    Free Member

Well I had to give you something to cling to, so you could poo poo it in an emotive outburst didn’t I?

If you had any credibility at all.

You have just lost it.

Congratulations.

(Ps, where was this “emotive outburst” you mentioned ? I’d be grateful if you could point it out so I can moderate my behaviour 🙄 )

MSP

Would you like to provide conclusive evidence to counter the assertions presented?

Would you like to provide conclusive evidence to prove that Elvis didn’t serve me fish and chips last night, and that there isn’t a WWII Lancaster bomber on the moon?

franksinatra

Can I just say thati am delighted that Kaesae has returned as jive bunny, the world is a more interesting place for having him here.

Now, where did you get those frames from?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

(Ps, where was this “emotive outburst” you mentioned ? I’d be grateful if you could point it out so I can moderate my behaviour )

Come come, don’t be coy, you just need to relax… I can sense your clenched fists from here 😆 … unwind, it’s the weekend 😉

Would you like to provide conclusive evidence to prove that Elvis didn’t serve me fish and chips last night, and that there isn’t a WWII Lancaster bomber on the moon?

I’d love to… but I can’t 😆 ; however, I’d have to question the motives for faking Elvis’ death as well as how you recognised him since he will have aged 35 years since he was last seen.

I’d also wonder how it is that a Lancaster Bomber got to the moon, since it lacks the necessary propulsion to break away from the earths atmosphere and even if it could somehow fly in a near vacumn, it wouldn’t be able to carry sufficient fuel.

nealglover
    Free Member

Come come, don’t be coy, you just need to relax… I can sense your clenched fists from here … unwind, it’s the weekend

Your problem is, that you need to resort to making out I’m stressed or angry rather than actually argue your point (whatever that is?)

I’m not stressed, angry, emotive, clench fisted or whatever else you want to claim.

I’m just pointing out that you are talking balls, and you don’t seem to like it (or be able to deny it successfully)

Hope that helps.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

OK, so we’ve moved to the point where jivehoneyjive is now treating everything as if it’s all just one big hilarious joke have we ?

BTW I think the comparison with Kaesae is unfair. Kaesae certainly did have a few usual ideas, and his delivery could be said to be at times a tad eccentric, but he often made some salient points imo. I can’t imagine Kaesae actually backing Alex Jones, which is what jivehoneyjive has done. Although I assume that we’re all about to be told that it was all just a “joke”.

nealglover
    Free Member

OK, so we’ve moved to the point where jivehoneyjive is now treating everything as if it’s all just one big hilarious joke have we ?

It’s the way these things tend to go once people realise that the Amazing “truth” they discovered while “researching” on (mis)infowars.com turns out to be complete bobbins.

Northwind

ernie_lynch – Member

I can’t imagine Kaesae actually backing Alex Jones, which is what jivehoneyjive has done.

OTOH it’s easy to imagine him posting a video proving that Alex Jones is a giant lizard and is just running intereference for the chemtrail people (who are rightly defensive, as all their sekrit chemicals in those planes caused the twin towers to IMPOSSIBLY MELT)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I have a questioning nature

No you don’t.

You seem to have the exact opposite in fact.

You immediately dismiss the “mainstream” view, and immediately and blindly accept anything else.

OK, so returning to what bought this thread about in the 1st place, Alex Jones on the Bilderberg Group~ remind me of the historic “mainstream” coverage of the meetings?

How about the multiple accounts of intimidation and being followed from the majority of journalists who have tried to investigate it… is it crazy to question why that is?… and more importantly, why elected ministers who are funded by the tax payer not only attend, but also run the damned show, media n all.

Is it so far fetched to suppose that governments who are prepared to fund and train the people they then cast as their enemies and lie about motives for war (go on, show me the weapons of mass destruction)are not working in the public interest, but in the interest of those who will line their pockets, especially when the worlds most powerful bank is a private concern?

Go on, shoot me down, all you have to do is regularly say ‘why’ like a sugar filled 6 year old.

😉

P.S. Did you notice that Andrew Neil told him to shut up just as he was mentioning Porton Down and nerve gas… as if the peace loving honest UK would ever concoct such evil. How terrible of Syria to allegedly use such heinous weapons… wonder where they came from?

piemonster

So, this is a trolling thread then?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)’ is closed to new replies.