Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)
  • Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

I don’t always like Aaronovitch, but just now I wanted I hug him…

lodious
    Free Member

Quality. Shame they didn’t cut his head off 😉

unklehomered
    Free Member

He’d like it if they did, it would prove him right, seems the kindest thing to do…

boxfish
    Free Member

He’s a very shouty man, isn’t he.

Junkyard
    Free Member

saw it earlier the reaction form the guests and presenter is awesome

At least here our mad men like Icke dont seem to get the air of publicity

vorlich
    Free Member

I bet he’s on meds for his blood pressure.

unklehomered
    Free Member

He looks taken aback not to be given the credibility he often gets on US tv.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Alex Jones is a bit of a fruitloop, but amongst a wealth of other damning evidence of the Bilderbergers (Including the ongoing scandals surrounding Lobbying and PRISM), considering how many times Henry Kissinger has attended…(1957, 1964, 1966, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1977, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011,2012) and his involvement in drawing up policies such as this:

The basic thesis of the memorandum was that population growth in the least developed countries (LDCs) is a concern to U.S. national security, because it would tend to risk civil unrest and political instability in countries that had a high potential for economic development. The policy gives “paramount importance” to population control measures and the promotion of contraception among 13 populous countries, to control rapid population growth which the US deems inimical to the socio-political and economic growth of these countries and to the national interests of the United States, since the “U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad”, and these countries can produce destabilizing opposition forces against the United States. It recommends the US leadership to “influence national leaders” and that “improved world-wide support for population-related efforts should be sought through increased emphasis on mass media and other population education and motivation programs by the U.N., USIA, and USAID.”

The report advises, “In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion.”

I think it’s fair to say though his delivery needs work, he may have a point and this was an exercise to discredit the truth movement.

pingu66
    Free Member

Not so much a “shock jock” just simply a “cock”. Obviously the BBC knew what he was like so why invite him on!

Cougar

Ah, Alex Jones. Someone on here commented a while back that it takes a special kind of person to be the biggest arsehole in a room containing Piers Morgan.

butcher

I think Alex Jones may be a genetic experiment gone wrong. Now there’s a real conspiracy theory with proper evidence!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

You’re all concentrating on the messenger rather than the message.

nealglover
    Free Member

…and this was an exercise to discredit the truth movement.

Good lord 🙄

Alex Jones is an arsehole, he can’t do anything in front of a camera without shouting and ranting like a madman.

If the “truth movement” doesn’t want to be ridiculed, they should be the ones threatening his life if he doesn’t shut up 🙄

You’re all concentrating on the messenger rather than the message.

That’s exactly what he’s aiming for. For two reasons….

1. Because it makes him Lots and Lots of money

2. Because if you concentrate on the “message” for even a short while, you will realise he’s talking complete cobblers

IanMunro
    Free Member

😀
    David Aaronovitch looked like he was enjoying himself.

nickc

he may have a point and this was an exercise to discredit the truth movement.

[yoda]
    shoutier the man, less sure of argument he is
    [/yoda]

true story

ohnohesback
    Free Member

He could be the ‘straw man’ put up by Them to have the very effect that he seems to be achieving on you. What better to discredit an idea?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Funnily enough, it seems support for the movement to expose the corruption and manipulation that comes from a tangled web of conflicting interests in industry, banking and politics and the media since way back when is constantly growing…

The freedoms of the internet mean it is constantly becoming harder for the powers that be to hide their improprieties.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yeah, but his bearings are really good. Prompt service, great prices.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Thought provoking drama with Stephen Fry:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFqiMpLnqM[/video]

nealglover
    Free Member

He could be the ‘straw man’ put up by Them to have the very effect that he seems to be achieving on you. What better to discredit an idea?

“Them” ?

Who’s supposed to be doing what in this little play ?

shermer75
    Free Member

“We have an idiot on the show today” haha

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

subtle 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

I would say option 1. This guy puts up so much idiot flak that it helps the bad guys get away with the bad stuff that bad guys do. He probably is in the pay of the Bildeburg group!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Glad someone got it! 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

nice work CPT

Because if you concentrate on the “message” for even a short while, you will realise he’s talking complete cobblers

I dont think it is even that coherent tbh

Pigface
    Free Member

He is entertaining in a “circus freak” kind of way.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“We have an idiot on the show today” haha

That amused me too. Although I would need to see his personal financial details before deciding whether he really is an idiot. I suspect he makes a rather comfortable living.

He is certainly saying stuff which a lot of people want to hear, whether or not he actually believes it all himself. Conspiracy theories thrive because they conveniently fit into some people’s belief system.

And creating an atmosphere of extreme suspicion towards governments leading to outright hostility is high on the neoconservative agenda, ie, all government derived initiatives are bad/wrong. So the suggestion of secretive “shadow governments” which are conspiring against the good people of the world plays very well indeed.

nealglover
    Free Member

So the suggestion of shouting about secretive “shadow governments” which are conspiring against the good people of the world plays pays very well indeed.

That’s more like it 😉

grahamh
    Free Member

Alex Jones, not just a sandwich short of a pick nick. But the entire hamper, tartan blanket, thermos and swarm of wasps.

CountZero

Is he the arse who was shouting something about how many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin or something?

maccruiskeen

So.. I take it we’re not talking about Alex Jones off of the One Show?

Bear
    Free Member

“Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument”

Desmond Tutu

Think someone should point that out to him…..

piemonster

😆

Northwind

Andrew Neill just laughing in his face, perfect. I particularily enjoyed the part where he banged out the number of youtube views he gets- I’ve viewed some of his youtube vids, because it’s cheaper than buying mind altering drugs, so I’m part of his 50 million.

Zoomer.

richmtb

I say he is a shill.

My own tinfoil hat theory goes like this. Nutjobs like Alex Jones spouting absolute nonsense about the Euro being a Nazi conspiracy; chemtrails; drinking water; FEMA; Bilderberg; Trilateral Commission etc etc diverts attention from actual legitimate debate about civil liberties, surveilance and the wider role of corporation in politics.

The recent news about PRISM and how much information government agencies collect without our knowledge illustrates the point. But thanks to bilious loudmouths like Alex Jones anyone who voices concern about these topics gets dismissed as a swivel eyed loon, whether the concerns are legitimate or not

I honestly don’t sell bearings by the way

Northwind

The only downside is that he and his followers will feel totally vindicated by this “The BBC wouldn’t let me talk! Proof of the conspiracy!1!!!oNE”

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Divided and conqured!
    Some get whats really going on and some don’t, one thing is for sure, the whole setup is broken and corrupt and that alone should tell you some of these “elites” (their descriptive word Not mine) are diabolical and downright evil bunch that are capable of anything!
    Oh, and Alex jones is a gobshite who caters for the Dumbassed 80% of the Us.
    All IMO of course 😉

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

On further investigation, Alex Jones has every right to be a bit mental… google ‘Bohemian Grove‘ … world leaders burning effigy’s in front of an owl god…WTF

The ceremony is called cremation of care (i.e. conscience?)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY[/video]

Twit-twoo mofos

D0NK

That amused me too. Although I would need to see his personal financial details before deciding whether he really is an idiot. I suspect he makes a rather comfortable living.

presumably he’s pretty shrewd, thing is, is the shouty swivel eyed loon persona just an act? Do the cameras stop rolling and he turns into mild mannered Al, or can you be that batshit loony shouty conspiracy theorist but still be pretty sharp about viewer demographics, business sense and financial stuff?

ormondroyd
    Free Member

As he points out, he has millions of listeners and tens of millions of YouTube hits.

kerching.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Free Speech, putting nutters where you can see them… (Alex Jones content)’ is closed to new replies.