Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Free premiere access over there ———->
  • gingw
    Free Member

Test

scotroutes

I know I’ve said it before but I’d be interested to know how many folk would pay a reduced “forum only” subscription in order to get rid of the ads without subsidising the other “journalistic” aspects of STW.

AlexSimon

create new mailing list targets

I think STW send about 1 email every 6 months!

As opposed to CRC/Wiggle who sent the same bloody email out every day for the past 2 weeks

Jamie
    Free Member

I think they send about 1 email every 6 months.

I was referring to ye olde postal mailshots.

weeksy

I’m confiused… i don’t seem to have any less adverts ?

weeksy

oh… i was being dense LOL

milky1980
    Free Member

Possibly…

Oh yes 8)

glasgowdan
    Free Member

test

gt900uk
    Free Member

Took me about 20 goes but found one.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I genuinely tried a couple of hundred codes. Is there a P up there ^^^? Is there chuff. 🙁

allthepies
    Free Member

Scroll down to about 3/4 of the page and pick one of those.

Couple of hundred ? You must have been trying all day!

You are entering the full code ? i.e. each of the five boxes need to be filled in with four digits. e.g. 4503 2241 9832 4028 2905 (made up example don’t use these)

toppers3933
    Free Member

I was trying for a while. :-). Yeah I put the code in properly picked them from all over the list. Hey ho. Just not meant to be a premier member. I just wanted to see if I actually used it or not. To see if it is worth buying.

granny_ring

Maybe I’ll try the first code listed as everyone would have thought it would be the first one to go…… 🙂

toppers3933
    Free Member

A little bit of faith in humanity has been restored. 🙂

bearnecessities

*waves*

toppers3933
    Free Member

*waves back while basking in the glow of my new premier membership*

TiRed

Will wave and test at the same time.

JoeG
    Free Member

I think that it would be great fun if the site administrators could publish some statistics on this. Like how many attempts it took for some folks to become Premier users. What code was tried the most times, and if any hadn’t been tried at all. 🙂 Maybe the most persistent new P gets a prize, or something.

And we could all mock the quitters, too! 😉

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

After typing in the code (probably tried 20 different ones), the page just reloads back to the same eneter your code…

grrrrr

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

JoeG – thanks a lot 🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

there should be a membership level that just gets rid of the adverts, as £25 just to get rid of the ads is a bit too much, if you don’t want to read the magazine.

granny_ring

Enjoy your new status everyone, I cant be arsed anymore and will stay in the cheap seats 🙂

wwaswas

I do think that those with a free subscription should have an ‘F’ and not a ‘P’ next to their names.

It’s rather lowering the value of the ‘P’ for those that paid full whack for it.

[Note: I do not really believe this, honest]

njee20
    Free Member

I know I’ve said it before but I’d be interested to know how many folk would pay a reduced “forum only” subscription in order to get rid of the ads without subsidising the other “journalistic” aspects of STW.

Yep, I’d probably do that. That said, now I have access I’ll probably have a look at some of the back issues on the iPad and what not, so it may work out in their favour (as they’re no doubt hoping!) if I decide to subscribe anyway.

andybrad

cant get any to work 🙁

asterix
    Free Member

I got one to work after about 3 tries 🙂

Cant see how to get any free STW ale though?

dropoff

Just got one of the new codes to work but still full of ads, is that right ? Ah found it, sorted and its like the forum of old 🙂

franksinatra

With all of the freebies available, does anyone else wonder if it really is worth being a subscriber?

timb34
    Free Member

Oooo. Actually this is quite good.

Thanks STW. Happy New Year to you all!

xiphon
    Free Member

Cheers STW – depending on how much I use the “trial” over the next month, I might cough up for a subscription…

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

dropoff: You can turn off the ads in your Premier Account settings

http://singletrackworld.com/premier/account

Legoman
    Free Member

No ads. Cool.

40mpg

With all of the freebies available, does anyone else wonder if it really is worth being a subscriber?

What free stuff? I’m a subscriber (not a freeloader 😉 ) so deserve some free stuff. Give me free stuff!

z1ppy

I’m using my free voucher to plunder download a couple the mag archive to see if it’s improved any since I last bought a copy 😉

Oh and just turned off the ad’s, that’ll be nice on the ipad

Viewing 34 posts - 81 through 114 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘Free premiere access over there ———->’ is closed to new replies.