• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Free Parking within cycling distance of Hull Dock?
  • nbt

We’re off to Belgium soon on the Hull-Zeebrugge ferry for a cycling tour. We’re driving over to Hull and if need be wil park at the Ferry terminal but it’s not cheap. Can anyone recommend some free safe parking within easy cycling distance of the docks? As we’re taking tandems, I don’t think we’ll get away with using the train to park and ride 🙁

thanks in advance

nbt

bump for the evening crowd

Junkyard
    Free Member

YGM

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nbt

CHeers – no sign of any mail yet but I’m sure it will arrive

Junkyard
    Free Member

replied to yours hopefully as mail not working on the computer so tried phone

nbt

Anyone else live in Hull? Does anyone know the story on this “public” car park here

http://goo.gl/maps/i8EVx

Doesn’t appear on Parkopedia, but google streetview shows no parking meters or anything?

myheadsashed

Looks like the parking at the docks – usually frequented by fishermen fishing the river. I’d be more inclined to park up on Vicky Dock is an obviously residential area and cycle up Hedon Road. Or park over in one of the nicer areas of West Hull and cycle the 10 miles over to the Ferry Terminal.

luffy105
    Free Member

If 15 miles or so isnt too far you are welcome to park at my house. Quiet little village near beverley and space on the drive for a car

nbt

thanks for the suggestions / invites chaps. will discuss with the others and sort something out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Free Parking within cycling distance of Hull Dock?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts