• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by jonb.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Free Food! www.graze.com
  • YoGrant
    Free Member

Justy tried this, got a box today (the royal mail strike box, no fresh fruit in case they can't deliver!)

Food very good, seems to be worth the actual cost if you had to buy one. Why not try it for free using this code:

R61Q47TN

You'll get a free box for that (you have to give them your card details to varify but can cancel after your free box).

Lunch through the post to your desk….quite cool….and seems like a cool company.

Grant

Trimix
    Free Member

What, you gave them your card details ?

Liftman

You are relying on the Royal Mail delivering your lunch ! you will be a hungry boy come the afternoon 😉

mtbfix

Couldn't find any pork pies on their site. Without a pork pie in my lunch I might just fade away to nowt.

uplink
    Free Member

That's what I was thinking mtbfix

£3 for a box of bird food

mangoridebike

I've used these guys a fair bit. The boxes always have some tasty stuff in them, and if your organised you can get them delivered for meetings etc, better than the catering in my office anyway! They generate a bit of conversation too, as they're a bit of novelty.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I tried it, I felt a little bit of my soul die with every bite.

YoGrant
    Free Member

Try it/don't try it.

You pays your money and takes your choice, thankfully.

belgianbob

Someone mention FREE FOOD?
    I'm there!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I get them, they're pretty nice. Not really worth the £3 a box IMO, but the amount of time I'd have to invest in making each type and putting together boxes kind of outweighs that, so it makes a nice nibble.

IanMunro
    Free Member

It's a nice idea, but unfortunately I don't have a budgie.

jonb
    Free Member

Seemed a heck of a lot for £3 but for free it's ok. http://www.baileys.com is giving away free baileys if that's any more use to some of you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Free Food! www.graze.com’ is closed to new replies.