Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Free food – it's easy to get bush tucker if you're touring in Oz
  • epicyclo

All you need is a little help from the locals… 🙂

[video]http://youtu.be/Wynx1ukwdVA[/video]

bantasanta
    Free Member

Love that dude’s youtube channel, he’s mental!

epicyclo

bantasanta – Member
    Love that dude’s youtube channel, he’s mental!

If you ever live outback in Oz you’ll realise the place is full of people like that. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

I’ve never really lived anywhere scary – is that as batshit daft as it looks ?

epicyclo

scaredypants – Member

I’ve done that in Africa when I was a kid to impress/chase the girls. I also did it in Oz with some pretty nasty snakes, but never with more than one. That wasn’t for fun – sometimes they came into our house so I’d take them out to the nearby bush land and release them.

They’re usually a bit livelier than shown on that clip, so I suspect he may have cooled them down a bit first before the video. The flick of the wrist to keep them climbing up their own bodies is a good knack to have. 🙂

He is definitely batshit daft though…

jools182
    Free Member

Lunatic

mikewsmith
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member

I’ve done that in Africa when I was a kid to impress/chase the girls.

I think there is a correlation between young blokes, alcohol and the presence of women to the number of snake bites.
    I think it’s uncommon to die from snake bite these days it’s not that much of a fun experience. I’ve seen plenty while out on the bike and not seen a few that were found crossing the trail behind me. There ain’t no way my hands are going anywhere near a snake and I’m certainly not going to go running round a boggy swamp in a pair of shorts looking for them!

WillH

Quality stuff – his line of banter reminds me of the honey Badger:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXlkTStO1k[/video]

senorj

Mental. I watched the one of him catching the fox.crackers.
    Both the snake bloke and the ausie rules(?) bloke remind me of Guy Martin.Only in a parallel universe.

epicyclo

It’s easier to catch a snake than it looks, just don’t pick on a taipan unless you have a stick to divert its front end because you simply can’t move fast enough if it decides to have you. 🙂

Strangely I was talking about the Honey Badger the other day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Free food – it's easy to get bush tucker if you're touring in Oz’ is closed to new replies.