Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 'Free' child places
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Just looking online for holidays for next year and assumed that we might be able to take advantage of the free child places if we get ourselves organised.

So – looked at a hotel in Ibiza on Thompsons but they had no free child places and it was £4269

Looked at Jet2 and the same holiday departing from the same airport the day after and they have Free Child Places (yay). Holiday cost…

£4229

What a crock.

jam-bo

£4229

do you earn £120,000 a year?

wwaswas

a hotel in Ibiza on Thompsons .. and it was £4269

*falls off chair*

(has never done a family hotel/flight holiday)

franksinatra

We go on holiday each summer for 2.5 weeks. We hire really nice villa’s through Owners Direct, organise own flights and car and never pay anything close to that amount.

johndoh
    Free Member

I am not *spending* that much – it was an example based on the first search I have done. And it is an All Inclusive holiday so it will be more.

(My thinking that if it was £4269 at ‘full’ price, I could get it for £3000 with a free place – which isn’t bad for a family of four All Inclusive.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^^ Can I have a free child place ?
    I don’t have children but lets not let that get in the way eh, that’s a Barrrrrgaaaaain that ^^^

#havingnokidsrocks

johndoh
    Free Member

#havingnokidsrocks

Yes, especially as you don’t have to book holidays during school holidays

#havingchildrenrocksforotherreasonsthough

MoreCashThanDash

£500 for a cottage in Peebles for us this year. We are not earning £120k.

But the outlaws are paying for a big family weekend at Eurodisney, which frankly I’d rather wasn’t happening, but possibly their last big trip with the grandkids

molgrips
    Free Member

Fu…. who’d pay that much to go to Ibiza?

matt_outandabout

£500 for a cottage in Peebles for us this year. We are not earning £120k.

Call that cheap!?
    Borrowed tent on the west coast of Scotland for a long weekend for us this year – and a stay at the in-laws for a week. 😕

😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘'Free' child places’ is closed to new replies.