Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Free cat food
  • dribbling
    Free Member

The cat is currently breaking my heart, and more importantly the missusus heart by being ill. Subsequently he’s now on a prescription diet.

I have many pouches of posh feline fayre food I have no use for, plus I might get pissed and eat one for a bet.

Anyone want them? Would prefer they went to someone that could do with saving a few quid rather than a freeloader, but not much I can control about that!

About 40 pouches. Good nosh. I only bought high meat content stuff for the selfish little s***. 🙂

I will deliver between m62 Leeds to Bolton.

Cheers, Rich

JoeG
    Free Member

What about an animal rescue group? They’re usually very grateful for donations.

peajay

+1

M6TTF
    Free Member

As above cats protection league or similar local rescue will be very grateful for anything you can provide

bookwyse
    Free Member

As above, even though we have five cats, I would rather see these go to he cats protection league or similar. I’ll even pay for the p&p to send them to get them there.

These places o a lot of good often with little help.

Jeff

dribbling
    Free Member

Good suggestions thanks; I’ll find nearest today.

Cheers, Rich

Rio

We had exactly the same – both cats currently on prescription diets, local cats protection league were very grateful for the unused ordinary food; apparently they’ll even take them if they’re past their sell-by date.

ken_shields
    Free Member

they’ll even take them if they’re past their sell-by date.

I caught one of mine eating a sparrow in the back garden the other day…..the sparrow had no sell by date……should I be concerned for my cats health 😯

Andyhilton
    Free Member

As above. The Cats protection will be grateful. I can give you contact details of the lady that runs the Trafford Group if that’s any interest. email in profile.

andrewh
    Free Member

Any hedgehogs in your garden? I’m sure they would love some of it this time of year.

dribbling
    Free Member

We have a hedgehog, mouse, frog and something that obliterated a pigeon a few days ago.

Thanks for offer of details, seems to be a lot near me in Leeds.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Free cat food’ is closed to new replies.