Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Free box of food from Graze
  • davemonty
    Free Member

Go to http://www.graze.com, click on ‘promo or gift code, enter here’ underneath the big green button on the homepage, type in ‘RMT2GPHC’ – get a free box of food delivered to your door. Simples?
    They’ll ask for your credit card details, but you can get your free box then cancel your account handy enough.

peterfile
    Free Member

If you give me your credit card details, I’ll send you a box of peanuts too 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

Has anyone ever BOUGHT from graze? Always just seems to be a circle jerk of freebies.

DezB
    Free Member

Has anyone ever BOUGHT from graze?

Yes, I think you’ll find they have a reasonably large customer base.

davemonty
    Free Member

“Has anyone ever BOUGHT from graze? Always just seems to be a circle jerk of freebies.”

…in theory I get a quid off every box for everyone that takes a free box. But just realised you can only use one voucher per box, so I’ll still have to pay £2.79 or something. Scrap that, I may donate it all to the ‘graze school of farming’, which I guess isn’t such a bad thing.

peterfile
    Free Member

…in theory I get a quid off every box for everyone that takes a free box

Ah, so you wanted all of us to give our credit card details so that you could save a quid on a box of nuts? Nice. Thanks for mentioning that in the original post 😉

BristolPablo
    Free Member

I could say that a local farmers market, a health food shop and a tupperware tub would work out much cheaper but then I appreciate its impossible to bask in your middle class superiority if people cant see you get your nuts and dried fruit sent to you through the post by a trendy company at a vastly inflated price….

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

IMO -good, but overpiced. However, take the freebie, don’t cancel. Pay full price for boxes 2 and 3, (maybe 4 as well) next box is free. Cancel now and they’ll bribe you with another free box (they don’t tell you this until you cancel). Uncancel, get extra free box, then cancel again.
    Some of the stuff was really nice

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I could say that a local farmers market, a health food shop and a tupperware tub would work out much cheaper but then I appreciate its impossible to bask in your middle class superiority if people cant see you get your nuts and dried fruit sent to you through the post by a trendy company at a vastly inflated price….

Would you be planning frying up your organic pork sausages and free range eggs on a beeswax candle powered stove?

davemonty
    Free Member

Mr peterfile, through the goodness of my heart I was offering you a free box of nuts. It’s a reputable website. You can cancel your account You are under no obligation to do as I say.
    I may come round to your house and throw each one of my free nuts at you one by one. xo.

zimbo
    Free Member

I may come round to your house and throw each one of my free nuts at you one by one

I’d do as he said, or he might get really nasty and reach for the pumpkin seeds.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’d do as he said, or he might get really nasty and reach for the pumpkin seeds.

I found the fart potential of the rice crackers quite high. I would imagine launching rice cracker-fart powered pumpkin seeds could have quite a devastating effect

davemonty
    Free Member

“I could say that a local farmers market, a health food shop and a tupperware tub would work out much cheaper but then I appreciate its impossible to bask in your middle class superiority people cant see you get your nuts and dried fruit sent to you through the post by a trendy company at a vastly inflated price….”

Unless you intend on robbing all of the mentioned retail outlets, it’s probably not going to be cheaper than a free box.

binners

There seems to have been some sort of mistake. You specifically used the word ‘food’.

Moe

We had Graze boxes for a year or so, nice treat every week and it was easy to cancel. Only cancelled as it got a bit samey, they never gave us any hassle, just asked a few questions and that was it. Very good company, well set up easy to use and ….tasty……. hmmmmm, I think I might resubscribe!

DezB
    Free Member

I appreciate its impossible to bask in your middle class superiority if people cant see you get your nuts and dried fruit sent to you through the post

Ah yes, and I appreciate that you’re a dickhead.

atlaz
    Free Member

DezB – Can we take from your confrontational tone that either:

a) You’re a shareholder/employee
    b) You’re a customer?

😛

zimbo
    Free Member

DezB – Can we take from your confrontational tone that either:

a) You’re a shareholder/employee
    b) You’re a customer?

Shhh. Let them get on with it. This could be the world’s first healthy snack-based scrap…

“Did you spill my pulses, you c***…”

martinhutch

Am I the only one who misread this as ‘Free Box of Food from Gazza’ and was expecting some Raoul Moat-type antics?

DezB
    Free Member

Just b)

But in a particularly pissed off mood today and not tolerant of clueless people making presumptions. Maybe I should’ve explained myself better but I thought an insult would suffice.

binners

I’ve just been on to Greggs Marketing department. They think the whole box thing is a great idea! A selection of pies, pasties and sausage rolls, then eclairs and jam donuts, delivered to your desk, hourly.

They’ll be the ‘Gorge’ to their ‘Graze’. RESULT!!!

😀

zimbo
    Free Member

A selection of pies, pasties and sausage rolls, then eclairs and jam donuts, delivered to your desk, hourly.

I work in a north eastern city I won’t name, and that’s healthy grazing here…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve just been on to Greggs Marketing department. They think the whole box thing is a great idea! A selection of pies, pasties and sausage rolls, then eclairs and jam donuts, delivered to your desk, hourly.

*invests heavily in grease-proof cardboard box technology*

…oh, and someone get CFH some better internets.

alex222
    Free Member

“Did you spill my pulses, you c***…”

Real posh eaters of whole food call them legumes

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jamie, I think my interwebz is on a buy one get one free deal or something! 😳

wwaswas

Real posh eaters of whole food call them legumes

Did you spill my pulses, you legume?

Jamie
    Free Member

Did you spill my butler’s pulses, you legume?

Fixed.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Free box of food from Graze’ is closed to new replies.