Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Freaky fact of the day
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’m in a different office to my normal one and I’ve sat at a hot-desk. I’m a twin. So far, not freaky, but it turns out that the three people sitting around me are also twins 😯

What are the chances of that?

stumpy01

Quite slim.
    What’s also freaky is that (potentially, unless I’m really slow) the first person to reply is also a twin!!

j_me
    Free Member

1 in 32,768 – assuming the birthrate is 1:32 for twins
    (I don’t have a twin, although occasionally my doppelganger posts evil comments on here 😈 )

headfirst
    Free Member

Are two out of three of those twins siblings?
    Are you working at Twins’R’Us?

In which case the chances would be pretty high. Are you sure you’re not part of some top secret government cloning project?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

No, No & No.

Just a complete random co-incidence!

Diane
    Free Member

I am a twin. Woman i worked with gave birth to 2 sets of twins 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

I went to school with a couple guys who were twins that were of the nonidentical variety who had twin sisters who were of the identical variety and a year younger, exactly. All 4 birthdays on the same day!! 😯

maccruiskeen

Just a complete random co-incidence!

You think its a co-incidence – wait til you try to leave and find the door is locked. You know they did an experiement once where they locked two identical twins in seperate sealed vaults to see if any of the myths about twins having special psycic connections were true. When they opened the vaults they discovered both twins had died of starvation within a fortnight of each other. Spooky eh!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Freaky fact of the day’ is closed to new replies.