Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Frazzles
  • Drac

Now they made them big again they’re pretty much how I recall them.

binners

They are indeed back to their 1970’s heyday best now that they’re the proper size again.

fasthaggis

So good ,you taste them twice 🙂

bigbadbob
    Free Member

What about those ‘Wigwams’. Triangular shapes salted biscuit crisps things, they were great. Oh and those Fish n Chips, saltsville or what, but they were great. M&S do something similar to the Wigwams but they are cheese flavour I think, not the same.

_tom_
    Free Member

Roast beef monster munch are good for a change but I still reckon flamin hot is the best flavour.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I remember MM as having much more of an MSG coating way back then.

muddy_bum
    Free Member

bazookajoe
    Free Member

eskay – Member
    Anyone else used to shrink the empty bags down in the oven ( like shrinky dinks)?

Yeah that was a laugh, not as easy now as most crisp packets are foil backed for freshness so that bit doesn’t shrink and it all goes wrong. Used to use them as keyring fobs

binners

If they’ve removed the MSG then they’re essentially a health food

bearnecessities

If they’ve removed the MSG then they’re essentially a health food

Fear not, they are still loaded with magical MSG 😀

ohnohesback
    Free Member

But not as much as back in the day.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Yeah that was a laugh, not as easy now as most crisp packets are foil backed for freshness so that bit doesn’t shrink and it all goes wrong. Used to use them as keyring fobs

Its actually easier now! a foil crisp packet for a second or two in the microwave – shrinks and looks amazing, my youngest two started doing it when they got a book called something like ‘crisp packet fireworks and other cool experiments’

It is definitely the closest you will get to weird science type magic 😀

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Frazzles have never gone away – but the Smith’s Crisps Logo is now pleasinglly huge again, that’s what you’ve noticed.

The effect is so retro that the other day I thought one of my colleagues was eating 80’s crisps he’d found in a cupboard.

To be fair I though Smiths died when salt and vinegar swapped colours with cheese and onion…

sargey

Nik naks eh?If my mate turns sidways his head looks like a nik nak!

rossi46
    Free Member

Has to be Disco’s 😉

seadog101

Thank you all, quite the tastiest and most droolsome thread yet seen.

theotherjonv

Some real ‘take me back’ moments there. Some I remember fondly, others less so.

For a true Ocrispianado tasting experience, I think it should be blind, and with a suitable palette cleanser between tasting. Panda Pop lime flavour, would be my call.

All the aforementioned can be flavour enhanced by being the filling in a white sliced sandwich.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Frazzles’ is closed to new replies.