Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Frankie Boyle on the Keiser report – worth a look
  • beicmynydd
    Free Member

Frankie Boyle on the Keiser report tells it as it is !

On RT

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-443-max-keiser-043/

In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss what the currency of an independent Scotland would look like. Max argues that Bitcoin will force the banking system to reinvent itself or die – what’s more of an ‘invisible hand’ than a cryptologically secure and invisible currency? In the second half of the show, Max talks to Glaswegian comedian Frankie Boyle about Scottish independence, Boris Johnson, the mainstream media, being semi-banned from the BBC and how George Osborne’s ‘Help to Buy’ housing scheme is like eating toilet tissue while trapped in a loveless marriage caused by negative equity.

schnor
    Free Member

The Keiser Report is great – it’s the only thing on TV that I actually listen to and pay any attention to (still not 100% sold on Bitcoin though). TBH Frankie Boyle wasn’t as much of a schwing schwing that I thought he was 🙂

stucol
    Free Member

The Man’s an arse ! And that’s nothing to do with the politics.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Well the Keiser chap is going to make boyle seem reasoned, assuming he ever shuts up and lets anyone else talk… holy shit this is 30 minutes long… don’t suppose you fancy giving me a time check for Boyle… WTF is Max Keiser?

rockymerlin
    Free Member

Max Keiser is the man!

6079smithw
    Free Member

Good spot.
    Frankie is on 11:20 in or so.
    People don’t hate bankers enough

jackthedog
    Free Member

Best bit of telly I’ve seen in a while, that.

I went in hating Frankie Boyle and came out thinking he was great.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

now why does ‘our’ media not talk about things in this fashion ?

excellent ,thats how tv should be !

AlexSimon

What I don’t understand is if there are people who see through all the frauds/scams/etc perpetrated by the government. Why do they seem unable to gain any traction?
    Why is nobody brought to task?
    Who could do it?

jackthedog
    Free Member

Why do they seem unable to gain any traction?

When the media is run by the same billionaire elite that are causing all the problems, it can be hard to get the message out.

The NHS is being privatised as we speak, and I’ve been waiting for a mega thread on here but it has never arrived. It’s madness. Nobody is awake.

zokes
    Free Member

Well, that was boring.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I agree, Max Keiser is an arse. Jesus wept, he makes Colin Murray seem professional!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Frankie Boyle on the Keiser report – worth a look’ is closed to new replies.