Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Frankie Boyle on Michael Jackson
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

'People in Scotland have strange views on Paedophiles, we detest them unless they work really hard on their choreography"

This line was was to be part of his weekly column in 'our national newspaper' – the daily retard (for you people darn sarf fortunate enough never to have come across this odeous rag, think of the sun, but scummier, without page 3)

The editor knocked it back, so the bold Frankie resigned. Well done Mr Boyle, a voice of reason in a sea of mourning.

Speshpaul

Mr Boyle not wrong again.

jimmy

Saw something similar the other day along the lines of…

How come it was OK for MJ to be a paedophile because people would say 'Yeah, but his music's really good'? Never hear people saying 'Yeah, but Fred West was an excellent builder' or 'Harold Shipman, now he WAS a good doctor'.

Made me laff.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Pity he only has about 5 jokes that he mercilessly regurgitates. But those 5 jokes ARE good.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Mr Boyle is a funny guy.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

same gag on mock the week

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's a great stand-up line, but I do vaguely take the editor's point that it might not work too well in a national newspaper. 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

same gag on mock the week

Precisely – see my post above…

I once saw him doing standup and it was like Mock the Week without Dara.

mudshark
    Free Member

Jacko was never convicted of any offence though right?

AndyP
    Free Member

It's a great stand-up line, but I do vaguely take the editor's point that it might not work too well in a national newspaper.
    you have to wonder why they decided to ask a notoriously outspoken and controversial comedian to do a piece in their paper however…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

mudshark – Member

Jacko was never convicted of any offence though right?

Oh come on, let's not let petty legalities get in the way of a good witch hunt!! 😆

(IIRC he paid off most of his accusers)

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Good old Frankie, he comes come right out and says it, in as worst taste as he can possibly manage. Good on him 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Frankie Boyle on Michael Jackson’ is closed to new replies.