Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Frames with same shock length/travel as 650b 5
  • Goldigger
    Free Member

Is there any frames that have the same shock length and stroke as a 2014 650b 5?
    Shock is 190x50mm??.
    I’d rather keep my CCDB CS as it can be tuned to suit..
    Interested to see what my options are if I decide to change frames..

I also have 150mm pikes that would need to be used..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You will need the stroke length on the shock rather than the wheel travel to compare. 190 seems a bit shorter than a lot I have had in the past – most of my shocks have been 200/215 ish

Goldigger
    Free Member

Mike
    Post edited, believe it’s a 190x50mm.
    Need to dig out the tftuned invoice to confirm..

jsync

Spec camber 29

Goldigger
    Free Member

Clue in the 650b part.. Lol

jsync

Must have been cryptically hidden in the “Is there any frames that have the same shock length and stroke as a 2014 650b 5?” Bit 😉

Goldigger
    Free Member

Fair enough…guess I wasn’t specific enough.. 🙂
    The criptic part is that I have a orange 5 650b, it has 650b wheels to. Not a cobbled together bike with whatever wheels I had spare. Although I think I’d struggle to get 29″ wheels in 😀

I want to see what frame options are available for me to swap all the components to a different frame.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

[advice you don’t want]
    Look for a bike you want, try it and see how it goes and sell the CCDB with the orange if the shock doesn’t fit.

I’d rather have a bike I like than save a few quid swapping the shock and getting something that doesn’t fit or suit me.

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Golddigger, i could be interested in the frame with or without shock depending on size. MY email is in my profile if you like 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Frames with same shock length/travel as 650b 5’ is closed to new replies.