Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Frames been lying in the shed for………(new bike content)
  • scotsman
    Free Member

6 months so thought I better get it built up

Yes drive needs paved/surfaced and rear wheel valve logo was a fluke.

passtherizla
    Free Member

lovely 🙂

Can you report on how well it peddles when you have given a good thrashing please.

timc
    Free Member

what tyres on that bike for the surrey hills? 😈

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ourmaninthenorth

Lovely looking bike (and full sussers ain’t my thing, aesthetically).

But what’s this thing I see on ehre with missing words –

Yes drive needs paved/surfaced and rear wheel valve logo was a fluke.

“to be”?

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Looking Good…. 😀
    if that would have been in my shed for that long id have topped myself..HE HE !!

messiah
    Free Member

Like 😈

scotsman
    Free Member

what tyres on that bike for the surrey hills?

Not seen many canal tow paths up my way for a while, proper hills/mountains up here.

Can you report on how well it peddles when you have given a good thrashing please.

Will do, it may be a while though as my knee is buggered (skiing injury), i am expecting it to be half decent, a mate in Norway has one similar build which I had a whizz around on a couple of weeks ago seemed ok although he is built like a racing snake so was bouncing around a bit with my lardier ass on it, he says it pedals well for a fairly long travel bike so fingers crossed, but as you can see by the build it’s more for pointing down the way 😀

IA

But what’s this thing I see on ehre with missing words

No words missing there, I presume he’s from central belt/southern scotland?

Total valid grammar, someone actually had the link to a paper on it last time this came up.

scotsman
    Free Member

null

I presume he’s from central belt/southern scotland?

A wee bit north of southern Scotland, Strathdon area.

Speshpaul

6 months what were you doing? 2nd thoughts don’t answer that.
    I built my soul up with my leg in plaster, knowing i was months away from riding, or even setting the seat height;-)
    Canyon looks nice

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’m looking at building a longer travel freeridey type bike, this, the YT noton, Transition Bottlerocket, and a few others have made the short list, just can’t decide which to get.

scotsman
    Free Member

Only reason it got built up last week was because of knee injury, same boat here it will months before I get on it.
    Only excuses for it lying in the shed for six months are busy with work, family, festivities and the other bike being used for what little time I was getting for riding and the other bike was giving up some bits for the Canyon build.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Frames been lying in the shed for………(new bike content)’ is closed to new replies.