Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Frame suggestions please.
  • H4RDT41LR1D3R
    Free Member

I fancy a change from my cove handjob frame purely aa I have owned it a while but not sure what to get. Any suggestions?
    I do keep looking at the 456c

it needs to be available in 20/21″
    work with 130mm revelations
    be a touch longer than the handjob frame (if possible)

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve been really pleased with my new Chumba HX1, quite long and would work well with 130s.

Pics here

Oh, and the dropped top-tube means the large size doesn’t look like a gate, the one in the pic above is 21in c-t.

retro83
    Free Member

IvanDobski – Member
    Pics here…

That looks like a weapon! Very nice indeed. What height are you?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’m 6’2 but have a long body, short legs build so like frames with a lot of standover.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Sanderson

The Life is a beautiful frame – has a slighter longer than normal top tube – comes in 20″

chakaping
    Free Member

I fancy a change from my cove handjob frame purely aa I have owned it a while but not sure what to get. Any suggestions?
    I do keep looking at the 456c

I’ve just sold my HJ and bought a Carbon 456.

Liked the HJ but rarely used to ride it, mostly because it was a bit short in the TT as you point out.

The c456 has been a revelation though and I rarely ride my FS bike locally now. The long-ish TT, slack HA, steep seat tube, short stays, light weight and stiffness work together really well and it feels as fast as an XC race bike but as confident as a 5in full-sus.

Comfier as well! Won’t be changing my HT again now.

H4RDT41LR1D3R
    Free Member

Really liking the look of that chumba, bit worried about it being too firm a ride though.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Ivan posted a review of his new HX1, think he said he found it more forgiving than the last HX1 if that helps.

H4RDT41LR1D3R
    Free Member

Yes Si I did see that, also been on your website looking at the white XLC which I really like the look of too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Frame suggestions please.’ is closed to new replies.