• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by baz.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • frame price help please
  • baz
    Free Member

hello all
    iv just got a brand new warranty frame from specialized 2008 stumpjumper pro carbon
    iv also got s120 carbon forks not new but in very good condition.im thinking about selling but not sure how much for..

thanks for any help

cynic-al
    Free Member

50+% off retail for frame and more off forks.

baz
    Free Member

not too sure how much there are new because you can’t buy this frame and forks its only come’s when you buy the full bike. i only got it because my s works epic craked and i asked to exchange for this.

connorhadfield
    Free Member

i would be willing to pay £200 for the frame if it was a large or extra large

GJP
    Free Member

At the end of the day of course it is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but I think this 50%+ off for a new frame would be aiming a bit low.

Assuming, we are talking of the HT carbon frame, then I expect a comparable 2011 frame could be had for around £1300 (Scott Scale 20 is £1350).

This would suggest less than £650, at this price I would expect people to be biting your hand off for it. Given it is not the current version and comes with no warranty will clearly affect the price. If it were me I would probably be happy with about £750.

You don’t need half a dozen buyers willing to buy it just one serious one.

baz
    Free Member

sorry it’s the stumpjumper pro carbon fsr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘frame price help please’ is closed to new replies.