Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Frame bearing tools .
  • oldfart

My mate fancies getting the kit to remove and replace his own so can you buy a reasonable kit for home use ? Please don’t suggest threaded rods sockets etc .

whyter

Superstar have/had some in their clearance section. I had some of those in the past and they worked pretty well with not much paint damage etc.

darrenspink
    Free Member

I use RRP for my linkage bearings, does the job well.

Rorschach
    Free Member
    coolhandluke
    Free Member

RRP here too. as I’ve sold my trail full sus bike I’ve little need, what kits does he want.

I’ll be selling mine.

jairaj

Rorschach you are my hero! Been trying to find a UK supplier of those bearing tools Superstar used to sell but then discontinued. Washers, threaded bar and nuts work Ok but things would be a bit smoother with the proper tools. thanks!

dirkpitt74

jairaj – Member
    Rorschach you are my hero! Been trying to find a UK supplier of those bearing tools Superstar used to sell but then discontinued. Washers, threaded bar and nuts work Ok but things would be a bit smoother with the proper tools. thanks!

Good find – I found a supplier in the far East but postal & import costs and quantity required made it more hassle than it was worth.

Annoyingly Kinetic are out of one of the sizes I need, but now I know where to get one I can keep checking back.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Drop them a line and they’ll let you know when they are getting more.They are brilliant to deal with.They were trade only originally but now sell direct.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Frame bearing tools .’ is closed to new replies.