Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Frame Advice
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Hi All, just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how I should sell my 2008 Spesh Enduro frame. I have basically split a standard Enduro and put the whole front end onto another frame. There’s nothing wrong with the spesh frame I just fancied a change. Now I’m considering selling the frame but would it be easier to sell frame and forks including front wheel (25mm axle)as a package or just the frame by itself?? Frame would come complete with original FSR shock, direct mount front mech, spesh seat post clamp and lanusse head set for a price of around £350ish not sure?? Any advice or comments would be appreciated….

cynic-al
    Free Member

Wrong forum.

fieldy
    Free Member

Really???
    Asking advice in the bike forum, before trying to sell in the for sale forum?? to see if anyone had any pearls of wisdom or preferences….

raisinhat
    Free Member

The usual wisdom is that selling parts individual will net you the greatest overall price, at the cost of increased shipping as you sell more bits. Price seems about right as well, assuming the frame doesn’t have too many major scratches or dents.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Often seen that way yes.

Universal advice is split BTW, which a search would have shown.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers for the responses guys…I’ll stick it in the for sale section tomorrow with some other bits…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Frame Advice’ is closed to new replies.