Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Frame Advice.
  • berk
    Free Member

Right, after a long, long break, I’m getting back into riding.

I currently have my old planet x compo, with a fair pile of ancient parts (I’m still running a hope C2 on the rear)

Anyway, I’m finding the compo a bit too steep in the head/seat tube for me these days, so I’m kinda after a new frame, but am pretty clueless right now.

I’m after something in an abusable hardtail, ideally 20″ frame, highish BB, and generally pleasingly slack.

I’ve been having a look at the ragley offerings, but the QA sounds pretty poor, the on-one 456 looks nice.

Anything else I’m missing? any suggestions?

Cheers.

rOcKeTdOg

for the cash i don’t think you’d go far wrong with the On-One, i’m no fanboi or owt but they do seem good value and all the riders reckon they ride very nicely

even the carbon one was £299!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Santa Cruz chameleons, Cove Stiffee’s and Dialled bikes all seem to have a highish BB.

berk
    Free Member

Ooh, the Dialled PA looks pretty tasty, cheers.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Yeh the Dialled PA does look good. I used to have the Alpine and enjoyed it, the BB seemed quite high on that so I assume the PA is the same.

brant
    Free Member

I currently have my old planet x compo, with a fair pile of ancient parts (I’m still running a hope C2 on the rear)

Get an angle set and slack it out a degree or so. Peachy.

berk
    Free Member

Could be worth a go, cheers.

Haaaangonaminute, my headset is glued in, bugger.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Frame Advice.’ is closed to new replies.