Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Foxxy Knoxy
  • iolo
    Free Member

Guilty.

piemonster

But foxxy

butcher

She’s hot.

Not sure I could date a convicted murderer though 🙁

mikewsmith
    Free Member

until the appeal….

I’d expect her to live in the US for a long while yet. When people start going on about bad legal systems further afield the EU could probably do with having a look closer to home.

geoffj

Guilty for now
    Not sure how the high court will rule.

bruneep

Danger sex?

piemonster

Not sure I could date a convicted murderer though

Depends how’s desperate I was. I’m already partial to a danger w…….

Not much more risk surely.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Seems a right verdict to me. Chance of her spending time in an Italian jail is somewhat less than zero though.

scotroutes

Chances of her being extradited? Effectively nil (see Cavalese Cable Car Disaster)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Blimey, really?? 🙄

butcher

I’m not really up to date on it. I followed the original trial with interest, and I understand they’ve been reviewing the evidence or whatever…

So basically, she’s in America, the Italian courts have looked again at the evidence and decided that she actually is guilty, along with her friend Raphael. But unless the US forcefully send her back to Italy she’ll not serve her sentence? Is that the jist of it?

Garry_Lager

Could be talking bollox here (not followed the trial closely), but is the case against her not a bit flimsy to support a full monty murder charge? No convincing motive, previous good character, no physical evidence at all tying her to the murder (AFAIK?) plus the guy who actually did it is already locked up!
    Her account seems bogus, but really you’d need some sort of irrefutable physical evidence to carry a guilty verdict ISTM.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I thought all you needed was a jury tivdecide you were guilty .

scotroutes

Nah – you need to get everyone on the internet to agree it as well – even if they haven’t heard all of the evidence. In fact, I heard they were going to do away with juries and just let the Daily Mail do a readers poll.

MrNice
    Free Member

Danger sex?

I would, but I’d hide the kitchen knives just in case

Mr_C
    Free Member

Could be talking bollox here (not followed the trial closely), but is the case against her not a bit flimsy to support a full monty murder charge? No convincing motive, previous good character, no physical evidence at all tying her to the murder (AFAIK?) plus the guy who actually did it is already locked up!
    Her account seems bogus, but really you’d need some sort of irrefutable physical evidence to carry a guilty verdict ISTM.

Also the guy who admitted to the murder got a reduced sentence for naming Knox and Sollecito as being involved.

mefty
    Free Member

Whilst the verdict is all the very well, the real news is her new hairstyle – its awful.

sobriety
    Free Member

I would, but then crazy women are my style…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m guessing she won’t return to Italy. Would this verdict (if not overturned…again…in a higher court) limit her travelling within, say, the EU? (Just a question out of curiosity.)

AdamW
    Free Member

DD: I imagine so – an European Arrest Warrant would most probably be used.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Arse! She promised she’d pop in to say hello. 🙁

lemonysam
    Free Member

Without wanting to sound whiny, I know at least a couple of people who use the forum regularly knew Meredith kircher so maybe try to keep it classy folks.

piemonster

Noted, apologies

murf
    Free Member

Well enough to know how to spell her name correctly? 😉

iolo
    Free Member

So will she be locked up in the US or waltzing around like the queen of sheeba?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So will she be locked up or waltzing around like the queen of sheeba?

Are they the only two options available to her?

iolo
    Free Member

No idea.

seavers
    Free Member

I love the tittle of this thread.

As for guilty or not I have no idea, either way I wouldn’t.

Edit: Had my fair share of unbalanced girl friends and really don’t need another person emailing me a picture of her crying to show me how upset she is. True story.

I would however be interested to see what happens if she is found guilty and the Italian court seeks extradition.

konabunny
    Free Member

Very dodgy police work.

hora
    Free Member

I feel for Meredith’s family. What a horrible rollercoaster with one of the (guilty of something but what part exactly ?) sat freely on chatshows etc.

Foxy? I wouldn’t. Shes got a ‘look’. Slightly low-IQ. Obviously she isnt but she isnt right.

angeldust
    Free Member

Irony and lack of self awareness!

cranberry
    Free Member

I thought all you needed was a jury to decide you were guilty

In many countries, as in Italy, it is decided by judges who are ultimately appointed by the state and there is a degree of puzzlement over the idea of having your guilt decided by your ( amateur ) peers.

As for the verdict, I am somewhat conflicted – you have Knox who comes across as a wrong’un on one side, and some sloppy police work on the other. Throw in the story of Rudy Guede and you have a complete mess.

RoterStern
    Free Member

I feel for Meredith’s family.

This! Not being able to have closure and it all being dragged through the media again must be absolutely soul destoying.

duckman

Genius the Washington senator Maria Cantwell going on about having serious questions about the Italian justice system, when her state has 8 people on death row.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I love the tittle of this thread.

It’s the Daily Wail headline.

Evidence, uncertain.
    Dubious stories.
    Who knows what happened.

I guess here it might have been thrown out on grounds of insufficient evidence.

But, it’s not here, it’s in Italy.

Anyway, she’ll stay in the states, they won’t extradite, she’ll be effectively free, but unable to travel to a number of countries.

Which is an interesting substory in its own right, ie why exactly would the US not allow extradition of citizens.

wwaswas

I guess here it might have been thrown out on grounds of insufficient evidence.

I’ve not seen the evidence, have you?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Edit: Had my fair share of unbalanced girl friends and really don’t need another person emailing me a picture of her crying to show me how upset she is. True story.

I had one of those once! Funniest picture ever… Wish I’d saved it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

So her ex, not much mention of him, is he now serving his 25 years?

wwaswas

is he now serving his 25 years?

on parole waiting during appeal process but has had to surrender passport.

ransos
    Free Member

I thought all you needed was a jury tivdecide you were guilty .

I don’t think there was a jury in this case, but if there was, why are they right and the previous jury that found her innocent wrong?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Foxxy Knoxy’ is closed to new replies.