Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Fox X2 Recall
  • hainman
    Free Member

sent mine Monday and got it today,not sure if it was because i asked them to have a look over it as it felt squishy that it took longer,it was in their shop since Wednesday

honourablegeorge

Got mine back and refitted, was a few days delay as Mojo ran out of repair kits but no big issue, expect they’re back to a coupel days turnaround now.

Must say though, whatever your thoughts on how Fox have dealt with this, Mojo for me have been a joy to deal with, just very professional & polite, phone calls returned every time, updates when shock was ready and being shipped, sorted me out for postage from Ireland, the lot.

Great service, especially considering the amount of these they probably had to deal with. Will definitely be buying from/servicing with them in the future.

maxtorque

Must get round to getting mine “fixed” i guess. (i’ve been having too much fun just riding it tbh 😉

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I didn’t actually get round to getting mine fixed – as I was well under the pressure & spacer limit anyway.

Then I went & sold the bike. Oh well!

simondbarnes

Hob Nob – Member
    I didn’t actually get round to getting mine fixed – as I was well under the pressure & spacer limit anyway.

Then I went & sold the bike. Oh well!

I presume you informed the buyer of the safety recall?

timmys

Dropped mine off at the LBS to go back to today.

Are they servicing all that come back from recall? Do they include a note of what work has been carried out when they return them?

SirHC

No servicing, just air can replacement.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I presume you informed the buyer of the safety recall?

You presume wrong.

otsdr
    Free Member

So he already knew, right?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Of course!

honourablegeorge

Not a service exactly but I think the outer seal is replaced along with the can and there’d have to be a quick relube inside. Damping side of things wouldn’t be serviced in any way.

hainman
    Free Member

Mine had a set of seals and service noted down on the job sheet,

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Fox X2 Recall’ is closed to new replies.