Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • fox vanilla 40 or rox shox tura 60? which one
  • Dazzo1993
    Free Member

fox vanilla 40(apparently sloppy on 130 but work fine on 100) or rox shox tura 60(praticly new? which one

mk1fan
    Free Member

?

anotherstan
    Free Member

what he said ^

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

im confused.

mafiafish
    Free Member

I asume vanilla 140mm and tora. I'd get the vanilla.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Yeah not sure a Fox 40 is comparable to a RS Tora

auricgoldfinger

No surely you mean the Fox 40. That is what you need. Without doubt.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Guys, lets not take the piss, eh? Lets try and help him out..

"fox vanilla 40(apparently sloppy on 130 but work fine on 100) or rox shox tura 60(praticly new? which one"

I think 40 & 60 refer to price. Some Sloppy old Vanills for £40 or some nearly new Toras for £60, yes Dazzo?? 🙂

Well, you could get the Vanillas and chance it. They might be OK, or they might need a full service which will be £80….. Personally I'd go for the Toras if they are in good nick, because £60 is a very good price. 🙂

traildog
    Free Member

But then again, nearly all forks need a service at some point in their life and servicing them when you first get them is a good idea to sort them out for your weight etc. The Vanilla is a better fork so you'd be getting a better fork for 120 quid.
    Having said that, if the stantions are worn, that'll be expensive and they do tend to wear on Fox's. And I'd be questioning that "sloppy at 130mm" statement. What does that mean?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘fox vanilla 40 or rox shox tura 60? which one’ is closed to new replies.