Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • FOX USA still not acknowledged the Mojo issue. Why are they hiding?
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    silverfish…

…What sort of suspension servicing knowledge do they have?

On the upside there’s no guarantee silverfish will be doing any servicing. “We’re not paying for warranty work any longer, replace it and return it to us” type approach could certainly have been enough to upset mojo [but would work fine for most distributors.]

Marko

On the upside there’s no guarantee silverfish will be doing any servicing.

And no reason why they should. Just have a one employee dealing with difficult warranty work.That would mostly be just approving an exchange and the return of the old unit to Fox Europe.

Then set up a chain of ‘Authorised Fox service centres’ (in existing bike shops). No conflicts and no direct sales to the general public.

Win Win – well for Fox anyway

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well I imagine the details will come out as they go, be interesting to see whats going on

kimbers

So as Fox own Marzocchi, will that be leaving Windwave for Silverfish too?

chakaping
    Free Member

unless Porter has a strop and decides he doesn’t want to handle Fox products.

They’ve indicated they’ll continue to work with Fox stuff. They’d be daft to refuse to make money tuning Fox stuff, as they’re supposedly very good at it.

So as Fox own Marzocchi, will that be leaving Windwave for Silverfish too?

Looks extremely likely, eh? It’s been hinted that Marz is coming back as a coil brand. I was hoping this might be at an X-Fusion/Suntour price level, but I’m not sure Silverfish handle “budget” brands? (putting it nicely)

scotroutes

They’ve indicated they’ll continue to work with Fox stuff. They’d be daft to refuse to make money tuning Fox stuff, as they’re supposedly very good at it.

Here’s hoping they didn’t sell off all the spare parts then.

chakaping
    Free Member

I thought I might pick up a cheap shock body to fix a dead shock I have, they were still asking £50+.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Re silverfish I don’t think they are distributing Turner since the brand went direct sale.

mboy
    Free Member

going to be a big task to fill Mojo’s shoes!
    (now where is Loco…?)

Just messaged him and pointed him this direction…

Ironically, he’s not that far! Bodmin area actually… Given he’s by far the most qualified person in the greater Devon/Cornwall area to look after Fox products, maybe this will play right into his hands…?

Here’s hoping mate! Come on Si… Stop flipping burgers and making cups of tea, start tinkering again! 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Have Mojo said they won’t be doing tuning, service etc? Nothing stopping them doing the TF route and avoiding having to stock every fork and shock under the sun, let them concentrate on the value add stuff.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘FOX USA still not acknowledged the Mojo issue. Why are they hiding?’ is closed to new replies.