Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fox Shock Service – who?
  • Blurboy
    Free Member

Who to use for a service and Kashima upgrade on an RP23 shock? TFtuned, Mojo or someone else?

spacemonkey

You’ll probably find good experiences re all of them here. I’d phone each of them and have a chat about what you want done and how much it’ll cost etc. Mojo IIRC set me straight on my RP23 tweak so I’ll be going to them for a Push.

oxym0r0n

Do mojo do push tuning I thought it was just tft?

Got excellent service from tft the other day BTW – dropped forks off in the morning, family day at longleat, picked up forks at end of the day 😀

spacemonkey

Do mojo do push tuning I thought it was just tft?

Doh, I think you’re right.

Worth calling Loco as well though. Having said that, I recently emailed and made about 10 calls over a week or so and didn’t receive a response. Can only imagine Simon was away. Still, would have been good to at least get a follow up.

LoCo
    Free Member

Really?! in regard to what? Certainly no messages on the answer phone.

spacemonkey

Email sent 21st Jun 15:02 with subject: Swapping Triad for a custom RP23

Made loads of phone calls, sometimes 3-4 times a day around the same period.

I figured you were on hols.

greeble
    Free Member

Mojo IIRC set me straight on my RP23 tweak so I’ll be going to them for a Push.

get the shock custom tuned and it’ll have nothing on the PUSH. people think their shock feels rubbish so use the magic placebo PUSH upgrade without considering what a custom shimstack tune could do.

composite
    Free Member

Loco did the Kashima upgrade on my RP23. Always been very happy with the service and cost.

theblackmount
    Free Member

http://www.flotecsuspension.co.uk/

Used them 3 times now. Knowledgeable, reliable, quick and £keen.

LoCo
    Free Member

spacemonkey – Member

Email sent 21st Jun 15:02 with subject: Swapping Triad for a custom RP23

Made loads of phone calls, sometimes 3-4 times a day around the same period.

I figured you were on hols.

Mail was replied to, so not sure what happened there, (we’re not opean at weekends) We were closed the Monday 24th but open the rest of the time and didn’t have any messages on the answer phone, so again not sure what’s happening there either.
    Resend the mail and I’ll send you another reply if you need to.

therag
    Free Member

I’ve used loco to service 2 shocks and 1 set of forks this year.
    Good service, on time and for the price he quoted.

spacemonkey

No idea what happened. Didn’t see your email – I check spam/junk so maybe it just got lost. Thought it weird I didn’t get a call back but no worries. Bit of temporary weirdness.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fox Shock Service – who?’ is closed to new replies.