Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FOX RLC LOCKOUT LEVER / COMPRESSION DIAL BINDING
  • jamesb
    Free Member

I`m finding that the compression dial moves when moving lockout lever. Having removed the rebound dial seen 3 tiny allen key grub screws in lockout lever. do these affect dial movement, can I adjust them? or is dial meant to move with lockout lever?

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

The grub screws push tiny ball bearings onto the shaft to hold the lever on. Best bet is to carefully loosen them (evenly) and remove the lever, clean and lube with something light like chain oil. During re-assembly evenly do up the grub screws just to the point that there is barely any play in the lever (the rebound dial will remove the remaining play when it is fitted)

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Thats what the bloke from MOJO told me at Mayhem When I had the same problem, Lucky really I was just about to send them for a service (£100) saved 😆 good as gold now….

jamesb
    Free Member

Thanks muchly, job done, sticking sorted. Looks though like this should be a regular job maybe as seems to be a point where muck could easily get in!!

coopersport1
    Free Member

Anybody know what size those 'tiny' bearings are? My overly enthusiatic cleaning meant they 'dissappeared'…… MOJO have seemed expensive for small replacement parts, i.e was done on postage replacing the spring under that lever

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FOX RLC LOCKOUT LEVER / COMPRESSION DIAL BINDING’ is closed to new replies.