Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Fox R 32 160mm
  • AndySlats
    Free Member

I have some forks which are Float R 32's and have 160mm travel. The forks came with on an Orange 5 i bought from someone, its a 2010 model. The travel is too long for what i want and am looking to sell swap the forks for some 140mm travrl. The problem is I cant seem to find a Float 32 with 160mm travel to see how much it is worth.Is it possible that the fork has had the travel extended.
    I dont really have the knowledge of such thing as most would on here.
    Thanks

stevede
    Free Member

Never heard of a 32 model fox fork with more than 150mm travel – and that was only released last year. Are you sure its not a 36?

AndySlats
    Free Member

The sticker on the leg says its a 32, wonder if its a 150mm, if you measure it its about 155mm

AndySlats
    Free Member

After re measuring the fork, think its more likly to be a 150mm.
    If anyone is interested in a swap let me know
    its a Float r with 15qr axle
    Prefer 140mm with lockout
    thanks

markyboy
    Free Member

could do you a swap for set of pikes.little use 140mm adjustable travel to 90mm.remote lockout.email me if interesed.

backhander
    Free Member

Cash wise about half of this (maybe more dependant on condition);
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FOFOFL150/fox-float-150-rl-suspension-forks

AndySlats
    Free Member

Having looked into this a bit more it seems I can adjust the travel fairly easily with the internal spacers, so will do this. Can a lockout be fitted in the same way as a home modification.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

no

AndySlats
    Free Member

ta

racing_ralph
    Free Member

its

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ok

AndySlats
    Free Member

🙂

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

You could buy a RL cart from Mojo and get a competent shop that they trust to fit it.
    Or send it to Mojo for a service and get them to fit the RL cart.
    If the fork is only about a year old, a Mojo service (annual service) would mean you get a second year of warranty on the fork. AS long as the maintenance schedule has been followed and the stanchions aren't scored.

The you get a 140mm fork and 12 months warranty for £99 + the cost of the RL cart.
    Or get ripped off by someone trying to swap an inferior 140mm used fork ad lose money on the deal.

AndySlats
    Free Member

You make a good point, it would be better to do that but I think I am going to adjust the travel myself for now, and see what the difference is.
    In thruth I think the probelms I am having with the bike is that its too big and maybe not the forks. Thanks for the input

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Fox R 32 160mm’ is closed to new replies.