Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • fox monster
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

pretty cool for fellas…..
    http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/product/foxmonsterchopbeanie.aspx?&id=14597

id like a neck scarf in this design… hope they are going to get some… shall i put in a request ? lol

Davy
    Free Member

I'm sure you could get a very similar hat without the ugly corporate sponsorship for a much more reasonable price!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think this is awesome. Fox, and Monster. Two of my all-time favourite adventure sports brands, combined in a single high-quality hat. I shall buy one for me, and one for Elbry.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It's shit, really, really shit.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Phillistine! You know nothing of fashionable modern extreme-sports millinery.

This hat is just what you need for keeping your head warm on those cooler days. The black and white design is a classic look that remains modern and stylish, while the green ‘M’ design adds a twist to the look, making it that extra bit more interesting and noticeable when you’re out and about, surely?

It's good that it has a 1×1 rib too. That will mean that because the ribs are closer together it can hold in more warmth and it won’t be transparent. Personally, I hate transparent hats, so that's a big selling point for me.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

This hat is just what you need for keeping your head warm on those cooler days. The black and white design is a classic look that remains modern and stylish, while the green ‘M’ design adds a twist to the look, making it that extra bit more interesting and noticeable when you’re out and about, surely?

It's good that it has a 1×1 rib too. That will mean that because the ribs are closer together it can hold in more warmth and it won’t be transparent. Personally, I hate transparent hats, so that's a big selling point for me.

Well I'm converted, I'll buy me one.

brakes
    Free Member

as product associations go, this is pretty lame
    I would much prefer a Kappa – Benson & Hedges baseball cap
    or a a C&A – Terry's All Gold Balaclava

BigDummy
    Free Member

a C&A – Terry's All Gold Balaclava

Yes please. Elaine Anne would like it as a scarf too.

nickc

Smirnoff impregnated smog mask…

Won't improve the quality of the commute, but it'll make it pass quicker…

Coyote
    Free Member

£22!!! For a woolly hat? FFS!!

BigDummy
    Free Member

If you've got a £5 head, buy a £5 hat.

I bet none of the £5 hats you can find are anywhere near as classic but edgy as that one, and many of them won't be 1×1 rib, so they'll be transparent.

Coyote
    Free Member

I stand corrected… 😆

nickc

I'm sensing some transparent hat fascism here…Where's Elf or TJ when you need some 2nd hand outrage…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

£22!!! For a woolly hat? FFS!!

Innit! TWENTY-TWO POUNDS???? You're 'avin a laugh sunshine!

Best hat I ever had cost me $5Aus (about £2.30 at the time). Some tunc nicked it when I was watching England V Greece in the Doggets Coat And Badge. I'm still gutted now.

BigDummy
    Free Member

If you want to wear a transparent hat, be my guest. But you need to look critically at the science, as I have, and make your choice about it. Don't just wear a transparent hat and assume it's opaque.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Best hat I ever had cost me $5Aus

You don't know what you're missing. I bet it wasn't 1×1 rib. To be honest, if you've never worn a really stylish 1×1 rib hat you'd probably not understand. Pointless discussing it with you really.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I bet it wasn't 1×1 rib. To be honest, if you've never worn a really stylish 1×1 rib hat you'd probably not understand. Pointless discussing it with you really.

It's a rib so silky and soft it makes sea Island cotton feel like wet and dry.

nickc

I've just noticed, you could get your dreads under a hat like that…

finbar
    Free Member

1X1 rib is alright i suppose, but if you upgrade to 2X1 rib you'll get a hat that's much more compliant and durable.

BigDummy
    Free Member

2×1 rib is for the sort of try-hard poseurs who have directional speaker cables for their hi-fis, and Rapha leather gloves. You all tell yourselves you're getting durability advantages. Well, you'd tell yourself anything to make yourselves feel better about wasting all that money.

warton
    Free Member

BigDummy, my beanie hat was from ASDA, it was a quid, what rib is that? Its going to be low isn't it???

BigDummy
    Free Member

That's appalling. It must be almost completely transparent. Seriously, you don't know what you're missing. Get yourself a Fox Monster 1×1 ASAP.

warton
    Free Member

BigDummy, ordered. I'll burn the ADSA one tonight (if I can find it)

nickc

Big Dummy: the Elbury of beanies…

BigDummy
    Free Member

Mate. I'm honoured.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I have something on my head. It's breathable, never transparent, lightweight, never goes out of fashion, doesn't get waterlogged, never falls off, or gets lost or dirty. Basically it pwns all hats.

It just so happens I have a few spare. Only £45 posted, or two for £89.99. Email in profile. Ta.

MrNutt
    Free Member

could we have a graph/sliding scale drawn up, I was thinking of buying a new hat but I'm concerned that if I don't have a scale of reference I could accidently end up with a canny sales person fobbing me off with something a little less than opaque?

TheDoog
    Free Member

a C&A – Terry's All Gold Balaclava

Genius.
    Nice hat too, i'm having one.

greyman
    Free Member

BD is, in fact, a genius

elaineanne
    Free Member

well my son has ordered the hat and its coming to my house (maybe i shall keep it all to myself ! nope son it never arrived ! lol
    i like fox stuff…hey its got abit of luminess green on it..it will go nicely with my apple green bike… 😉

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘fox monster’ is closed to new replies.