Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fox IRD app settings / rebound calculations etc
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

so just used the app for my forks and shock

it worked and picked up the o-ring spot on on both my forks and shock

however, as im quite light i guess, it suggested the rebound on my shock i should not bother to have any, ie, all 14 clicks out to fastest setting? does this seem right?

on the forks its suggested for my weight/o ring position that i have 9 clicks from fast from a possible 18 so seemed to want to offer me some rebound in that case

gonna give it a shot, as i was only running 130psi in my rear shock, and now ive used the app im upto 190psi, which immediately has stiffened up the rear end, especially more noticeable in climb mode which i like!

ive upped the front forks from 65psi to 90 too, so gonna give it a shot

so question really is, why has it told me to have no rebound damping on my rear shock? is it just because im a lightweight ish rider or similar? surely i need some?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anybody used this yet?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tried but ios only then worked out its just giving you standard table settings. See them as a starting point ride and try more or less from there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers mike, yeh not used it before so thought i’d give it a shot

cant really understand why it would suggest no rebound damping though, as said putting a bit more air in will certainly help stiffen up climb mode for me (which it has done)

will have a ride out on the settings tomoz and see how they feel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fox IRD app settings / rebound calculations etc’ is closed to new replies.