Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fox Forks Servicing
  • thedobbster
    Free Member

Been running 2013 kashima talas 32’s on my cotic soul since July 2012, they have taken some pretty serious stick, including morzine for a week and weekly lake district rock fests. Thing is many say to change oil every 6-8 weeks, I haven’t ever touched them and they still feel great…. just get well cleaned and a regular spray of fork juice. Is it wise to start fettling with what isn’t broken, or will they suddenly start giving problems if not serviced/oil changed?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

do the oil change and don’t tell fox you havn’t been or you will kiss goodbye to the warranty.

KonaTC

Let us know how you get on when you do finally get round to a proper service

chiefgrooveguru

On my 140RL (non-kashima, non-FIT, also on a Soul), I clean the stanchions thoroughly after every ride and cover them in silicone spray (aka fork juice). Ridden in all weathers and serviced once a year (about 200 hours riding time). Still pristine! However, I think the key is the clean stanchions combined with the silicone spray – the latter stops most of the dirt sticking and helps lube the seals and bushes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fox Forks Servicing’ is closed to new replies.