Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • fox forks-2010 v 2011
  • pete68
    Free Member

Have read a few reveiws of the 2010 fox forks with the FIT damper which say they can be a bit sticky in small bump response and hard to get full travel. Anyone with expeirience of this and are the 2011 Fit models much better?I can find some older ones on Ebay but would rather pay more for ones that work better if they’re a good step up in performance.Thanks for any advice.

uplink
    Free Member

2012 Forx start shipping in the next week or so

just to throw further confusion into the ring 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

FIT Dampers are alot better than the ‘old’ open bath ones which wheren’t bad anyway.

Paceman
    Free Member

My 2010 Fox Float FIT 140’s are ace, much better than the open bath Talas forks they replaced.

pete68
    Free Member

Uplink, where did you order 2012 models from and how do the prices compare to 2011.

Dino
    Free Member

The 2011 ones will be better than the 2010 ones and the 2012 will be better than them all because they are newer and because they are newer/later they must be???
    That said the fit cartridge ones are bit better than open bath but it’s not possible to re invent the wheel every year me thinks 😉

uplink
    Free Member

Uplink, where did you order 2012 models from and how do the prices compare to 2011

From this fella
    http://shop.ebay.com/coloradocycles/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

a little cheaper

pete68
    Free Member

Wondered if that’s who it would be uplink. What’s the import duty on them like.

uplink
    Free Member

What’s the import duty on them like

errrrrrrrrrr……………. dunno 😀

maybe nothing, maybe substantial, we’ll see

t_i_m
    Free Member

My 2010 Fox Float FIT 140’s are ace, much better than the open bath Talas forks they replaced.

+1
    and Fox Floats never get the full travel, regardless of FIT damper.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘fox forks-2010 v 2011’ is closed to new replies.