Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox Flux or 661 Recon
  • rab5474
    Free Member

Right its new helmet time. I have narrowed it down to the flux or the recon, i have tried both on in my LBS and both fit my head really well. My head gets quite hot so would like opinions on ventilation etc

Cheers

robhughes
    Free Member

Hey rab.
    These are the two lids that i wear.There,s nothing between them.Both very comfortable and well vented.
    If i had to wear only one it would be the flux.Sometimes forget iv,e even got it on.Just suits my bonce so well. 😉

rab5474
    Free Member

Thanks very much for that mate good to hear from someone who uses both lids. Anyone else have any recomendations

robhenry85
    Free Member

ive got a flux and like it, fits well seems to good on ventilation.

not had the recon tho.

i’d say go and try them both on to see which is best for you, as whats good for some will not be good for others.

ElShalimo

I’ve got a Fox Flux and I like it but it is pretty hot. The vents work well when you’re moving but if you’re struggling up a climb then it does get pretty hot compared to other helmets I’ve had.
    I do like the extra protection at back of the head. I’ve also got a fat head (61cm) so the L/XL fits well when most others just don’t fit at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox Flux or 661 Recon’ is closed to new replies.