Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fox Floatt 2012 RP23 kashima
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anybody got one yet? how do they compare to non boostvalve rp23s of a few years back?? much improvement? almost about to buy one as an upgrade as i need a new shaft and a full service on current one which makes it cheaper/more sense to get a new one put on!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anybody?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

no reply in a massive half an hour?!

its a conspiracy I tells ya!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

😆 i know but i cant believe the STW masssive hasnt got some rich show off willing to explain and convince me that its the next best thing and a must have for next year! 🙂

seriously – searched the web and it appears no body has one yet 🙁 thought they had been out about a month now!

kimbers

kashima is so 2011

2012 is all about autosag
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r1c_iJsh3U[/video]

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Whats the point of that? The manual that comes with spesh bikes has air pressure and reboud settings for the shocks, which IME were spot on, why would I pay for an extra few grams of weight I’ll have to carry arround 24/7 and only use once?

Such a daft idea I checked the news stories to chekc it want published on April 1st!

Klunk
    Free Member

are there 1000’s of mtbikers having trouble setting their sag ?

thepurist

Holy moly – do you reckon that in 2013 they’ll introduce a lever with three levels of autosag for Towpath, XC and Gnarrmonster, and in 2015 there will be a separate reserve air tank that’s pressurised (compressor an added option) so you can reset your autosag on the fly, and in 2017 there will be a fully stripped out racing version where, to save weight for racers, autosag has been taken off and you can do it all manually thereby saving 1/2 lb from your bike, but this racing shock will cost $400 over the standard ‘autosag’ version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fox Floatt 2012 RP23 kashima’ is closed to new replies.