Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fox Float evolution 140mm RL should I sell
  • chrisb57
    Free Member

Just bought an Orange P7 Pro it comes with the above forks , bearing in mind these are £500+ brand new would I be better taking a hit on these and buying a fancier although Cheaper rockshox fork thanks guys .

nuke

Particularly as they would have no warranty for any buyer, I’d doubt you’d get over £400 for them and a decent set of Revs or similar brand new will set you back that much so no, I don’t think it would be worth it IMO.

raisinhat
    Free Member

What would be the point? To get something equivalently good would end up costing you, and that money could be better saved and then spent on servicing the foxes in the future.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chrisb57
    Free Member

Thanks this bike is unopened I was asking this Question as there was no upgrade option on the orange website

chrisb57
    Free Member

I’m not sure how much dive they will have whilst braking as there is no low speed compression l never ridden a 140mm fork before.?

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

They dont “dive” much under braking. If you brake hard enough tomake them dive you will probably go over the bars….

Float RL is a good fork just with a standard amount of compression damping that is suitable for most riders in most situations.

chiefgrooveguru

There is low speed compression damping, there just isn’t a knob to adjust it.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Some float fluid in the air chamber to make them less linear?

continuity
    Free Member

Sell them to a schmuck, buy a secondhand pair of RLT Ti’s.

Collect bike nerd points.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fox Float evolution 140mm RL should I sell’ is closed to new replies.