Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fox CTD Factory Kashima Rear Shock problem
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

suddenly out of no where my rebound appears to have stopped functioning, hardly any difference when in slowest, that running it at fastest setting

its still holding the air fine, but seems a little softer/squishier in climb mode

will a seal service sort this out or something more sinister?

it was brand new 6 months ago

mikewsmith
    Free Member

if it’s under a year old (and you have followed Fox’s Service Schedule) call the shop you got the bike from and ask them to enquire to Mojo about returning it to them.

New stuff has this nice warranty that means you get stuff looked at for free 🙂

the other bit is rebound should have very little to do with an air can seal I think

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i have emailed mojo, i could send it in via the shop but its probably just as quick to send it in myself i guess

didnt think the seal service would help the rebound 🙁

Have you stripped it down and rebuilt it after every 30 minutes ride time? No – well what do you blummin well expect then? 😉 😀

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

😆

it wouldnt suprise me if they turned down the warranty work because of that to be honest

although in all fairness in the past mojo have always been pretty good and fair as far as i can remember

(runs off to touch wood)

LoCo
    Free Member

Warranty

discoduck
    Free Member

Mines just done it, two months old !

It’s knocking slightly inside as well !
    Prior to that I thought it was a great bit of kit, I think the 3 settings work really well ! Especially the descend bit 😛

It’s made manualing really easy as it appears to have gone square ? Best way I can describe it ? And it just hangs there which is nice, but on the rough stuff its battering me about a bit.

But yeah what they said above, MOJO, Incomming !

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers ive just had email back and they want it for warranty inspection which is good news i guess!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fox CTD Factory Kashima Rear Shock problem’ is closed to new replies.