Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • fox clothing
  • thebadabing

Just bought, off the net, two fox jersey’s. Got large but they’re a really close fit and nothing like the guidance on their sizing chart. Are they just a close narrow fit or do people generally go a size up?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

That’s odd, I always find Fox gear somewhere between ‘just right and ‘a bit big’

With shorts and pants I always err on the smaller side. Tops are usually OK, and are the same as the Endura equivelent.

So I got a new Ranger top in the sale in XL and it’s just right.

thebadabing

Cheers I find the TLD stuff fits well, but just found the fox indicator jerseys a bit close on the body and short on the arms.

Of course i might just be a fat bar steward with monkey arms….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    P-Jay
    Free Member

It can go either way with Fox Head stuff for me, I’ve got two technical t-shirts, one’s ‘snug’ and the other is like a tent, they’re not the same design about bought about a year apart though.

I have a few times bought Fox Tail (or racing I think they’re called) t-shirts in the past, they’re always crap – it about half way between ordering them and putting them on I remember one makes clothing, and one makes suspension and I shouldn’t buy t-shirts from Fox Racing anymore than I should buy forks from Fox Head.

Royal Racing stuff fits me best.

jk1980
    Free Member

Some of the new fox stuff just seems to be badly designed IMO. I’ve used it for years but bought a couple of short sleeve riding tops recently in large and its way too tight on the neck. I’m only a 15/15.5 collar anyway, so it just doesn’t seem to be right to me. I sent them back and went TLD

Northwind

Their sizing always feels pretty standard to me. Not mtb standard, which for european is skinny and american beefy- it’s more just normal street clothes normal. So I’m 5’10 and skinny, a medium should fit me and it does. Haven’t moticed that much variation in fit, outside of style anyway, the dh tops are baggier etc

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Yeap, Purchased a new fox flox in xl and to say it sizes up like a large would be lying, more like a medium/large.

Perfect fit around shoulder and chest, just far too short in the belly dept.

I see it was made in India inside the tag therefore must be made for them lot, either that or I got the friday made jokes jerseys.

Oh and the quality is not what it should be compared to all my other fox tops, it feels rough mesh but it looks so darn understated and subtle. 😈

BoardinBob

bought a couple of short sleeve riding tops recently in large and its way too tight on the neck.

Noticed this too
    Trying to get them on is like

chakaping
    Free Member

Got a medium Fox jersey and it’s on the snug side of medium, which I quite like. Their tech Ts were the same if memory serves.

Surprising for a US brand.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Their shorts sizing is all over the place for me too, down a waist size seems to shrink them in length by the same amount.

Short shorts are not a good look.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘fox clothing’ is closed to new replies.