Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fox 36 Talas Q and Help.
  • Amos
    Free Member

My Fox 36’s 06 model seemed to top out harshly yesterday whilst riding round Swinley. I’m about 15 stone so set pressure at around 85-90 psi even slowing the rebound down didn’t help however ,or atleast it did for a while then they’d top out harshly again? Any ideas are they **** or just need some TLC?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Might be worth doing a service and putting fresh oil in to the required levels. Too little could possibly cause this?

Amos
    Free Member

Yeah that was gonna be my next port of call, does any one know what the fill should be, and the best oil to use? 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Amos
    Free Member

Cheers That’d of taken me a while to find!

solamanda
    Free Member

The damper is probably low on oil and the remaining degraded. A service fixed mine.

BearBack
    Free Member

Sounds like air in the damper cartridge. The fox site shows how to service this part – well I’ve followed the instructions for the 40 damper cartridge and the procedure is essentially the same.
    It is pretty straight forwards is you follow the instructions… or send it off if you’re not that way inclined

Fox tech help

Pay close attention to the sealing of the rubber bladder – which is possibly your problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fox 36 Talas Q and Help.’ is closed to new replies.