Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fox 34 lockout not working
  • lustyd
    Free Member

Hi all, another day another question!

My new Fox 34s are not locking out at all. I’ve set up the remote as per instructions (set black to 7 o’clock, blue same, move black to 1 o’clock etc.) and the control has literally no effect. I’ve tried turning them to open and pumping and it’s had no effect.
    after testing normally I’ve also tested this with most of the air removed to see if I could feel a difference and I can’t so it’s clear the lockout control is doing nothing. Rebound adjust is working fine though.

Is there anything else I should try, or is it back to the shop with them?
    Thanks

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Back to shop, if the lock out is the same as my 32’s then the air bladder has split.

lustyd
    Free Member

Thanks, it’s the Fit4 in them so probably the same if yours are recent. I’ll give the shop a shout later today

lustyd
    Free Member

Fixed it! Turns out that the manual isn’t quite complete. It tells you to turn the lockout fully anti clockwise before fitting the knob. In reality that’s true but the important thing is to adjust the lever so that at full lock the lockout needs to be fully clockwise until it won’t move further, and this required tightening the adjuster barrel despite the knob appearing to be in the right position.
    Thanks for the advice, the shop offered to sort no probs but I just had to tinker!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fox 34 lockout not working’ is closed to new replies.