Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fox 34 2016
  • robowns
    Free Member

So, I have been perusing these here internets for the last few weeks as I want some new 140mm forks for my Production Privee Oka (currently running 26″ 140mm Fox 32’s with 27.5 wheels in).

I have looked at all options, including spacing down a Mattoc/Pike/Sweep, or just getting a new RCT3 Rev.

However, I do like the sound of the new 2016 34’s which seem to get good reviews, fairly steep mind.

Anyone actually managed to buy a set of these yet, they seem to be available on some websites?

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

I have some!!

But I’ve not ridden them yet. They feel pretty good bouncing round my hall though 😀

Bought on the recommendation of my LBS owner (Pigyn on here) who replaced his Pikes with them and raved about them so much that I sold the Pikes waiting to go onto my new frame and got some of the 34s instead. I’ll report back next week once I’ve ridden them though Pigyn might find this and give some thoughts.

MRP Stage is another one to chuck in the mix, I liked the ones I rode on demo bikes. Don’t really know why I didn’t consider them for my build, I think I was just swung by the sales patter for the 34s! Price for the Stage is same as the 34.

wiggles
    Free Member

Everyone I know who has some/used some is raving about them, perfect for 140-150mm bikes. Feel very light and usual fox quality too…

pigyn
    Free Member

Eeep hello. Yes they have been ace, running 140mm 29 version for a few months now. Better than a Pike, lighter than a Pike, cheaper than a Pike. Three strikes of awesome

robowns
    Free Member

That sounds pretty promising – definitely not cheaper than Pikes though, can’t see any online for less than £750.

kimbers

The question is, Are they worth half again tjhe price of a Pike ?

beiciwr64
    Free Member

I paid £699 at Glyncorrwg with fitting.
    Replaced my 34 float and so far very happy 🙂
    Never had Pikes so can’t compare.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fox 34 2016’ is closed to new replies.