Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Fox 34 2013 CTD seal and vol spacer help
  • exorcist
    Free Member

Good evening everyone.

I’ve exhausted my logically google look up for a couple of seals I need. I must be looking for the wrong thing.

I think I need a couple of seals on the air piston head in my 160 Float 34 CTD FIT from, I think, 2013.

Can someone please point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

B

Edit: If anyone knows of a company that does volume spacers, that would be handy too.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Have you tried Mojo, they are the importers so best bet for anything hard to find fox wise. It’s also the sort of stuff my LBS has in the workshop boxes (they are in Oz though)

exorcist
    Free Member

Thanks Mike

It’s looking more likely that Mojo are the only place I might get them. I presumed that someone would have sold a little bag from Fox, with the air side service kit and my fork specs printed on it.

The volume spacers are also, for the air side of the forks. Seemingly; these aren’t as common as I’d assumed.

Cheers

B

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.mojostore.co.uk/seals-c102x2817078

It’s the sort of thing you would stock for a workshop but probably not bother listing online, did you try your local bike shop as fox dealers can just order the stuff in.

RickDraper
    Free Member

TF Tuned sell the Push volume spacers for the fork. Otherwise you can just put 15-20cc of float fluid on the air piston.

exorcist
    Free Member

Those are the only routes that I had found for both questions.

I’ll go to Mojo Mike. They do have the touch!

I did find them Rick. It’s only an experiment at the mo, so I’ll stick some oil in the air side. Hopefully it’s the seals giving me the problems, so won’t need to mess with air volumes.

Thanks you, you two!

Cheers
    B

andysredmini
    Free Member

You don’t need volume spacers. Just put in an extra bit of float oil into the air chamber. Does the same job and is infinitely adjustable. 5cc at a time apparently to equal a volume spacer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Fox 34 2013 CTD seal and vol spacer help’ is closed to new replies.