Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fox 32 140 CTD or Rock Shox Revelation World Cup
  • Jeffus
    Free Member

Fox 32 140 CTD or Rock Shox Revelation World Cup, never ridden either anyone have a good recommendation/ experience of both, looking for a 140mm fork, Taper , 15mm axle for my Blur Trc

Jeffus
    Free Member

Think I will go Fox , any bargains about? 😀

honourablegeorge

Revs are a bargain at Merlin.

chiefgrooveguru

I’d get the Revs, the CTD Foxes sound way too divey from everything I’ve read.

Jeffus
    Free Member

yes pretty cheap but all 1 1/8″ steerer wanted a taper 😀

Jeffus
    Free Member

Is it possible to use travel spacers on the new Fox CTD forks ??

Yetiman
    Free Member

My 140mm 34 Float CTD’s are ace. Very supple from the off, nice and stiff and the damping is top notch. Despite my preference for fit and forget forks I’ve actually found myself using the CTD adjuster on quite a few occassions…..it works well.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Nice one Yetiman good feedback cheers

jairaj

I prefer Rs forks as you can usually get rebound and compression adjust for a very reasonable price. the extra adjust-ability allows you to set the fork up to suit your needs. The Rev structure is also much stiffer than the float structure.

I find Fox forks dive too much for me unless they have compression adjust. And after market fox forks seem to cost an arm and leg.

I wouldn’t mind a RLC fork if it came as part of a whole bike but I’m not buying one after market.

matt23
    Free Member

Hi there I have a blur TRc fitted with the fox talas 140mm 15mm qr 2012 version so no ctd but I have the lockouts and the forks are awesome…….on full travel keep me blasting round Cwmcarn and Afan Argoed and with them in 110 setting for slight climbing or flowing singletrack they workin perfect unison with the rp23 on the blur. I have a set of revs and they are great but simply I love the fox and would and WILL recommend Fox for you sir!

honourablegeorge

Yetiman – Member
    My 140mm 34 Float CTD’s are ace. Very supple from the off, nice and stiff and the damping is top notch. Despite my preference for fit and forget forks I’ve actually found myself using the CTD adjuster on quite a few occassions…..it works well.

Do 140mm 34s exist? I thought they were 29er only?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

honourablegeorge – Member
    Do 140mm 34s exist? I thought they were 29er only?

yep both 26er and 29er

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fox 32 140 CTD or Rock Shox Revelation World Cup’ is closed to new replies.