• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jwh.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Four4th lights sodom
  • jwh
    Free Member

Has anyone got experience of four4th lights.

After looking around for something not made in china i’ve come across the four4th sodom light https://four4th.co.uk/products/lights/sodom/

Looks nice in the pictures…. but any real world experience of them.

Ta

scud
    Free Member

I have a Four4th Genesis and have had it five years now, has been really reliable, i lived in the Aldershot area when i bought and went to collect it from him direct, it is a metal fabrication place where the makes the lights in an upstairs section of the building of an evening, really nice guy and easy to talk to, went for a light stayed for a chat for over an hour!

benz
    Free Member

Got a few sets – bought off classifieds on here.

Fantastic quality. I’ve never had to use customer service but believe it to be 1st class.

Go for it!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Yetiman
    Free Member

Not the Sodom but I have a Genesis helmet light as well which is 9 years old I think. Still works like new and still on the original pouch battery.
    It was bought as part of a group buy and most of us are still using them regularly which I think says a lot about their quality.

Phil_H

I have an Exodus helmet light.
    I’ve had it for years.
    It hasn’t missed a beat in the time I’ve had it.

jwh
    Free Member

Magic – Thank you all for the feedback.

The price of it is great if its anything like claimed compared to an exposure or hope.

I may well take the plunge – Will report back how it goes.

theotherjonv

another positive review here, Genesis and OMG both going strong and when i numptied up the connector they had it in and repaired it and back out to me in no time at all.

heebyjeeby

Also got an exodus helmet light bought off classifieds a few years ago – great bit of kit

jwh
    Free Member

Well its turned up. A green led holy moses….

Leds do have a tint to them – will have to wait and see what they are like in the dark.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Four4th lights sodom’ is closed to new replies.