Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Four4th lights, Great customer service!
  • panzerjager
    Free Member

I bought a Holy Moses light from Four4th at the NEC bike show last year. It’s a superb light which I’ve been really happy with.
    A few weeks later I contacted Del, who I think is the main man there, to order their Gravity bar mount, after having trouble fitting the supplied battery mount to my short stem, something he said might be a problem when I bought it.
    I explained to him that I’d just bought another bike & that my new bars were 35mm & asked if the new mount would fit the larger bars, while still being able to shim it for the older bike.
    He said he thought it would fit & generously offered to send me 2 brackets for the price of one if I ordered & paid for it online, so that I had one for each bike. Bonus!
    Unfortunately, the following day I received a mail saying that he was very sorry, had made a mistake & that the bracket wouldn’t fit the 35mm bars, but that he was intending to do something in the future & would send me one when they were ready, but it wouldn’t be for a while.
    Well over Christmas some low-life stole my older bike from my work apartment so I sent him another mail, asking if the new mount was any closer, as I now couldn’t fit the lights to my bike. He asked me to send him a couple of pics of the new set-up on my bike, which I did & he said he would see what he could do.
    Anyway, that was a few weeks ago & I’d completely forgotten about it, until this week, out of the blue, a new 35mm mount arrives in the post!

So this is really just a long-winded way of saying Thanks to Del & Four4th.
    Great customer service, you’re a top bloke & I’m very grateful!

Needless to say, they come highly recommended by me & I’ll be going back to them when I need a new light.

richen987
    Free Member

Four4th are amazing lights, have the Scorch, as a helmet light.
    Really well made and Dell is great to deal with.
    Highly recommend them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Four4th lights, Great customer service!’ is closed to new replies.