Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Found at Vallelujah
  • julzm
    Free Member

I found something today while walking one of the stages at Vallelujah. Let me know if it’s yours and I’ll arrange to get it back to you.

br
    Free Member

My mojo? 😉

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Is it my Saturday off work? I lost it today and missed my skills course I’ve had booked for weeks.

Would be very grateful for its safe return.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Give it to the organisers? Better than trying some needle in the haystack hunt on here. I’d go to the registration folk if I lost something, they might even announce it if valuable!

grey

Somebody lost a certain something on stage four, it was on the fb page.

julzm
    Free Member

Owner now located and they’ll be reunited with their lost item in the morning.

Junkyard
    Free Member

can we know what it is now then?

coogan
    Free Member

It wasn’t dusty dry trails was it?

nick1962
    Free Member

Owner reunited with lost item in under 3 hours.Not bad for a “needle in a haystack hunt ” eh Dan? 🙂
    Well done OP and others.
    But what was it?????????

singlespeedstu

Is it mtbellends ability to help people that can’t ride for shit with his awsum putdowns?

Northwind

I lost my temper on the climb into a thousand mile wind and my dignity by falling off on the little muddy fireroad at the bottom of the first stage.

julzm
    Free Member

It was a garmin 200 found on a corner in stage four.

julzm
    Free Member

North wind, were you down this afternoon? What state were the trails in?

This morning it was lovely down there but was getting windy as we left about 1ish.

coogan
    Free Member

I thought the trails were becoming a right mess personally.

mtbel
    Free Member

was it the chip from Stu’s shoulder?

Alas, No.. still well and truly on there I see 🙄

singlespeedstu

Lighten up bellend. 😆
    You’d never lose that ability would you.

Northwind

julzm – Member

North wind, were you down this afternoon? What state were the trails in?

I must have been about the last person down. TBH I don’t know yair so I can’t really comment- I’d done bits of stage 1 and 2 before (well, 2 and 3, but I can’t cope with such advanced maths) and they seemed to be holding up well. A bit cut up, yeah, but still trail shaped.

Stage 3 seemed pretty cut up and immensely sticky and cloggy but I’ve no idea what it’s normally like, I was properly sick of it by about halfway down though if I’m honest.

legend
    Free Member

was properly sick of it by about halfway down though if I’m honest.

Bouncing into someone at the side of the drop halfway down was a particular highlight of mine. Reach the uphill bit and just wheel spinning to a standstill wasn’t so great! Probably better to get off and run

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Found at Vallelujah’ is closed to new replies.