Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Forum on I pad
  • simmy
    Free Member

I’ve got a blank box on the right hand side of the page covering that side of the OP on topics.

Perhaps I’m being thick, but u can’t see how to get rid of it.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

stevemorg2

Same here!

rt60
    Free Member

Yep me too

thegreatape
    Free Member

I assume it’s to help us not read the opening posts properly, so as to get into the spirit of STW arguing from the outset.

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Me too. New website glitch I hope?

whitestone
    Free Member

I get that in landscape mode but not portrait mode, try turning the device.

simmy
    Free Member

Same in landscape and portrait for me.

It’s like a game trying to work out what the OP is going on about 😉

Can someone report my OP so the tech bods see it ?

Thanks

burko73

Worse in portrait!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Use the search funktchon

drlex
    Free Member

Seems to be changing this morning – the obscuring ad section comes and goes- so assume Mark and co. are still on it.

whitestone
    Free Member

What’s curious about all this is how different people are getting different experiences on the same or similar platforms. One possibility is that something from the old site is being cached and used by the new site, some people happen to have that in their cache and others don’t.

To clear your cache on Windows is Ctrl +F5, on Mac it’s Cmd + Opt + R. On iOS there’s a couple of ways: go to Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data then find STW and clear the data (this will include login data) or force quit Safari (click the home button, then double-click the home button, press and hold the Safari icon in the multitasking bar, then tap the red dot), it appears that Safari will clear its cache. But this will clear the entire cache, not just a single page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Forum on I pad’ is closed to new replies.