Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Forum not working properly on iOS?
  • rkk01
    Free Member

Won’t copy & paste and just keeps scrolling to top of page…?

Same on several different devices

bigblackshed

rkk01 – Member
    Won’t copy & paste and just keeps scrolling to top of page…?

Same on several different devices

Working fine here on ipad iOS 7.1.2

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Clear your cookies. Restart your phone. Clear the cache. Clear your history. Restore your phone to factory defaults. (Don’t worry too much about all your contacts, photos, etc.) If all else fails, try buying a little “p” by your username. It’s easy to feel the forum is a bit shonky at times, but it’s usually something the user is doing wrong.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Fine here iOS 8.3. Try a hard reset (hold down Home button and lock button together for 10 seconds, then start back up.)

GrahamS

Selections have been occasionally going a bit crazy ever since iOS8 was released. It’s not just this forum, though it does seem particularly prone to it.

njee20
    Free Member

Mine used to do that often – you try and highlight a bit of text, it highlights the entire page, then scrolls to the top of the page until you reload it. Been better recently though.

rkk01
    Free Member

njee20 – exactly that 🙁

CountZero

Mine used to do it, too, hasn’t for some time, though. Did it in a few other places as well. I have no idea at all why it stopped, even less how to make it stop. It just did. Same as the issue with just trying to select text to c’n’p.
    Bit like the advert covering the page issue, although that may have been an external fix.

GrahamS

It definitely happens a lot less on the latest iOS (8.3 I think) compared to iOS8.0 when it happened all the time – but I do still get it occasionally.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Forum not working properly on iOS?’ is closed to new replies.