Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fortune favours the Brave – who was out last night?
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

I was dressed for a monsoon but not one drop from the heavens. I copped out and did a road ride but I did yap with four brave warriors doing an offroad ride over to Pott Shrig quarries. A route infamous for it’s wetness even in the dry season..MENTAL.

Was it you?

It was also the first chance to use the MagicSh!te in semi-anger. It’s a cracking light for £150 but I’d prefer more spot than flood so for that reason it only gets a nine owl-ta ten. It was on max lumens for 2.25 hours and it still says it’s got 75-50% battery left…AWESOME

rocketman
    Free Member

did a road ride

Epic fail 🙂

Was a lovely night last night, clouds drifting across a full moon just like in the Hammer horror films…

bikebouy
    Free Member

It was a lovely evening ride here, drizzle at4pm clearing to broken cloud/blue/sunset combo, warm, dry on the trails (mostly) still hardpack, falling leaves, ferns giving off thier awesum smell, pine and brackish river with the Swans playing near the lake.

T’was indeed awsum

z1ppy

We had a great ride, again it was almost summer like… lovely and warm here in the midlands.

votchy
    Free Member

As above, rode Wyre last night, nice and dry and dusty and nice and warm, bring on global warming 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fortune favours the Brave – who was out last night?’ is closed to new replies.