Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fortitude. (Tonight, Sky) Anybody heard about it?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seems to have slipped right under my radar until today. Can’t believe it hasn’t been accompanied by an incessant ad campaign. Seems like quite a reasonable cast.

Anyway, just a quick PSA for anyone else who didn’t realise it was on tonight. Might be worth a record. Roight, I’m off to find out a bit about the background now as I’m totally in the dark.

geoffj

Saw a trailer at the cinema and then Christopher Eccleston was on the one show promoting it. Got it on series link – need something to cheer me up whilst watching Broadchurch and The Fall.

z1ppy

Indeedy as per Geoffj, thought it worth a series link, can alway delete it later.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Can’t believe it hasn’t been accompanied by an incessant ad campaign.

Seems like quite a reasonable cast.

Only one of the above statements is true 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think the other two were shitting me SBH. 😀

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

What Virginmedia tv package gets you access to Sky Atlantic?

geoffj

Well it was different. Can’t decide if it’s trying too hard with the stereotypical Scandinavian-esque dark/moody/liberal angle though.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Similar thoughts from me geoffers. Certainly not terrible, but yeah, trying a bit hard to be quirky. Shall stick with it anyway, and see where it goes.

13thfloormonk

Before I waste any time trying to get into it before I get bored, does it share the same ‘infinity-plot’ style of writing as loads of other current dramas? I’m sick of plots that never actually seem to have any sort of conclusion on the horizon and writers that think that finishing on a cliffhanger trumps actually being able to finish a bloody story… 👿

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fortitude. (Tonight, Sky) Anybody heard about it?’ is closed to new replies.